Cosplay

OverGeek

Would like to say I completely agree! Queen are amazing =)

And on the note of cosplay I'm considering going as Raven from Teen Titans on one day and perhaps a Cassie Sandmark Wonder Girl on the other day. I may change it though, I always seem to do comic related stuff so might try and mix it up a bit.

• Like 1

Hello KunochiGeek (love the name) and welcome to the forums.

I'm a big Teen Titans fan and as i'm l drawn towards the dark and strange Raven is my favorite, so my vote goes to her. Anything comic related is all good with me though so do whatever you feel best suits you.

Thanks Brian, took me a while to think of something xD

I love Teen Titans, I'm such a massive fan =) Raven has to be my favourite hands down, a little disappointed she hasn't surfaced in the new 52 yet =( I always seem to do something comic related, last year it was Harley Quinn one day and Poison Ivy the next. Not sure about Wonder Girl, she seems to easy xD No doubt I may still change my mind ^.^

Well, you've still got lots of time KunochiGeek, so if you change your mind at least there's enough leeway time to do so! Personally I'm with Brian on this - a Raven cosplay would be excellent (though considering the writing of the New 52 as to date maybe you should be glad she hasn't reappeared in the comics yet.)

• Like 1

Thanks Zara! I've been plotting for a while now and I've decided a Raven cosplay will happen! But, I'm still not sure about my second day costume, I like to have two xD

Have to say, there are a few new 52 stories that I like, like Batgirl, its well worth the read. But, there are others that weren't great and the rumours are rising for Raven to be brought back and the new costume design is far from my liking.

Raven%27s_first_New_52_costume.png

Not happy with it =(

True, true. Plus I don't think I'd have the patience to paint myself red for that one xD

What would your opinion on the wig be? I've been debating between black and dark purple, obviously because the shading of comics never makes anything look black xD

@KG, i've always considered Ravens hair purple, though as Zara suggests black with highlights would work well too. It's down to your personal preferance.

I'm not a big fan of that new look, hope you keep to the classic style. I vote Villian for the second day too, Harley is always a popular choice.

I don't recall seeing you at last years show, (if you saw a zombie lurking around that was me) though your Ivy looks awesome so i look forward to catching you this year.

Edited by Brian Cairns

@MentalHaggis, i had a quick search and i think i know the costume your looking at, seems like the XL size is really just a standard adult size to me.

As Zara suggests i would check how much extra room would be left becuase you don't really want anything too tight, the arena is well conditioned though you will still feel the heat after walking around for a bit.

aristocrat_vayne_by_kirintheunicorn-d4octie.jpg

Having to change my Saturday costume. I am making the Aristocratic Skin of the Champion Vayne from League of Legends. Making this for Glasgow Expo so i thought i might as well wear it for Collectormania too. May be able to convince my friends to bring the League Of Legends Group to CM with me.

• Like 2

Having to change my Saturday costume. I am making the Aristocratic Skin of the Champion Vayne from League of Legends. Making this for Glasgow Expo so i thought i might as well wear it for Collectormania too. May be able to convince my friends to bring the League Of Legends Group to CM with me.

this is going to be fun to listen to you trying to make..

Is Glasgow Expo the one this show are running, and it's the week after Collectormania? If it is, I might try to get to that one, too!