Cosplay

OverGeek

I've kind of changed my ideas for my cosplay - the Ezio one would be far too complex for my first proper cosplay, so I'll try a simpler one. I'm thining maybe Marius from Les MIserables... @Inga your Enjolras would have a companion!

Be a Jedi. It is your destiny *uses Jedi Mind Trick*

• Like 1

I've kind of changed my ideas for my cosplay - the Ezio one would be far too complex for my first proper cosplay, so I'll try a simpler one. I'm thining maybe Marius from Les MIserables... @Inga your Enjolras would have a companion!

If you do come as Marius we are DEFINITELY building a barricade right across the middle of the room. I love standing on stuff.

• Like 2

If you do come as Marius we are DEFINITELY building a barricade right across the middle of the room. I love standing on stuff.

What is with all the barrica... who am I kidding. Time to practice Do You Hear the People Sing

@Captain_Sparrow might need to nick your pistol here mate, barricades need weapons

@wagitagi A Batman would be awesome .... also you're on the other side of the barricade :P

• Like 1

What is with all the barrica... who am I kidding. Time to practice Do You Hear the People Sing

THE BLOOD OF THE MARTYRS WILL WATER THE MEADOWS OF FRANCE! Let's do this!!

OH OH OH CAN WE DO ANOTHER COSPLAY LIPDUB THIS YEAR?

I missed last years one

Yes, that sounds so fun!! I'd love that!

• Like 1

@StockingFairy I'd love to take part!

... ... Okay, so general question for the board. Since I'm accompanying a French Revolutionary, I promised I'd be a Doctor. But do I go for 10 - who is always greatly represented - or 9 - who I did last year and was a very comfortable cosplay indeed?

Opinions?

• Like 1

@StockingFairy I'd love to take part!

... ... Okay, so general question for the board. Since I'm accompanying a French Revolutionary, I promised I'd be a Doctor. But do I go for 10 - who is always greatly represented - or 9 - who I did last year and was a very comfortable cosplay indeed?

Opinions?

@StockingFairy, me too me too! It looks so fun, so count me in for sure!

Zara, who d'ya think would be less likely to hit me when I start protesting... something. I vote you go with that one.

totally, mate. any guest/prop display/cosplay thats even remotely Transformers-related would make any CM glasgow legendary!

re: the avatar...i found myself watching this weeks episode of TWD for the third time last nite and im currently reading ROTG at the moment so im on a total Governor kick right now.

id love to cosplay as him but id end up looking like snake plisken from escape from new york.

and no one needs to see that..

• Like 1

I think I'm not gonna be doing my Jedi this year (sorry folks)

Instead I'm focusing my efforts into a Leatherface costume.

Original 70's Leatherface, with the tie, short-sleeved shirt, apron, hammer in the belt, chainsaw look.

Mainly because I prefer the mask he wears in those scenes.

Building it all from scratch, so all going to plan, I'll be running around wielding a chainsaw.

May even try the Leatherface Scream XD

• Like 1

I think we can forgive you Ra'Zen since we have a few horror legends i think your cosplay is a great choice.

I'm considering doing a cenobite, though that would be store bought if i did so not sure as i do prefer to be something more unquie.

• Like 1

I think we can forgive you Ra'Zen since we have a few horror legends i think your cosplay is a great choice.

I'm considering doing a cenobite, though that would be store bought if i did so not sure as i do prefer to be something more unquie.

Cenobite would be awesome! :) Why not try a Cenobite Victim or something?

Edited by Padawan_Ra'Zen