Sign in to follow this  
Too Tall

Hallowhedon 4 Schedule

Due to us losing Sean at the last minute we have added the following to your packages.

Gold and Silver...

Free group shot.

Get 2 photos taken for each of your included individual photo shoots.

Standard...

Group shot for only £10.

All...

A second autograph from one of the 3 guests attending, simply choose who you wish to get the autograph from and use your included Sean autograph voucher on your badge.

You will receive a pre-signed Whedonverse autograph in your reg pack.

The schedule...

HW4.jpg

People who bought their tickets at HW3 were already getting a free group shot, so is this an extra one for us?

People who bought their tickets at HW3 were already getting a free group shot, so is this an extra one for us?

Those people will get a second shot (different pose).

Going to have to start thinking up ideas for 2nd poses for all my single shots and also something different for 2nd group shot since I booked at HW3...

(Have to say I'm liking the 10am starts. After the last 3 weekends my body will appreciate the chance to lie-in a bit)

• Like 2

Going to have to start thinking up ideas for 2nd poses for all my single shots.

Yep, I'm hopeless at that. Can just about get away with ordinary pics :) maybe see what the ppl in front do first.

Late starts always good though.

Thanks for the schedule and the lovely extras!

We were/will? Cool. I don't remember that at all, although that's not unusual for me these days. :blink2: Will there be something in our packs to confirm the second group shot or do we have to say something at the time?

(I'm lousy at different poses too so I can't say I'll be able to justify the extra shots either.)

Thanks for the schedule and the lovely extras!

We were/will? Cool. I don't remember that at all, although that's not unusual for me these days. :blink2: Will there be something in our packs to confirm the second group shot or do we have to say something at the time?

(I'm lousy at different poses too so I can't say I'll be able to justify the extra shots either.)

Mention it at registration and we will give you something then :smile:

• Like 1

J had mentioned on Twitter that there might be a screening of The Hypnotist. Since it's not on the schedule, does that mean this won't be happening then?

All I can tell you is it was not mentioned to me when I was asked to put the schedule together.

If we want a second group shot is it £10 for golds and silvers?

Yes.

Awesome, cheers TT!

J had mentioned on Twitter that there might be a screening of The Hypnotist. Since it's not on the schedule, does that mean this won't be happening then?

If J brings it with him we will certainly show it. Maybe in one of his talks or we will find somewhere else for it! :dance:

Mark :smile:

• Like 2

If J brings it with him we will certainly show it. Maybe in one of his talks or we will find somewhere else for it! :dance:

Mark :smile:

Excellent! Thanks Mark. Fingers crossed. :smile:

Now with a nice easy schedule like that, next question is do I go for all photos and autos on Saturday and have a really lazy Sunday (and nice lie-in) or just do the photos Sat and autos on Sunday? Always decisions.

That's been my dilemma too, Rockstar. I think I'm swaying towards the latter option, so I'm not trying to squeeze things in at all either day.

That's been my dilemma too, Rockstar. I think I'm swaying towards the latter option, so I'm not trying to squeeze things in at all either day.

Yeah, understand that. It's not exactly an early start either day I guess and would save having to carry all my autograph stuff around on the saturday. I just tend to like to get things done but I guess doing photos one day and autos the next will make for a nice easy time and I like to have stuff to do both days.