Can you spare half a day to help the show?

• Showmasters Admin

With this LFCC being by far our biggest show to date, we'd love some extra help if you have time.

Are you coming to the show but will have maybe a half a day, a full day, or 3-4 hours in the day free?

If you can help out please let us know via the crew@showmastersonline.com email address, or even come to the organisers booth on the day!

Thanks,

Stuart

Head of Showmasters crew.

http://showmasterson...showtopic=25858

UPDATE:

The deadline for applications by email is this evening (Monday 2nd). We need time to process them and get the confirmations out etc.

After this evening if you wish to help out, please come to the org booth at the show and we'll go from there.

If I could I would :) I promise you this.

P.S. I've posted this on Twitter and FB with the usual hashtag for London Film and Comic to see if theres anyone that could help or maybe able to pass it on. Hope this helps.

Edited by KingRichard76

Is there a particular day you need help on at all?

Saturday or Sunday.

Ok, could possibly do Sunday, but what about the multiple photoshoots I have booked? I assume it won't be a problem

• Showmasters Admin

Saturday or Sunday.

Ok, could possibly do Sunday, but what about the multiple photoshoots I have booked? I assume it won't be a problem

How many is multiple?

Saturday or Sunday.

How many is multiple?

(If you needed any help Friday, I'm finishing work early and am only down the road)

Edited by johnhuk

• Showmasters Admin

What would we be doing if we helped out?

It depends on how long you volenteer for. I'll be honest it will not be sitting with the guests.

It'll be things like ticketing, helping out the photo shoots, running, helping with queues etc.

• Showmasters Admin

Saturday or Sunday.

How many is multiple?

(If you needed any help Friday, I'm finishing work early and am only down the road)

Friday we're fine on crew, thanks. It's Saturday and Sunday we could do with the extra help. 6 is going to be pushing it.

• Showmasters Admin

How about autographs should volunteers need them? Can they still get them?

We allow the crew time to get 2 autographs or photo shoots during the day. That during your shift. If you just do the morning, obviously what you do in the afternoon is up to you.

Saturday or Sunday.

How many is multiple?

Friday we're fine on crew, thanks. It's Saturday and Sunday we could do with the extra help. 6 is going to be pushing it.

Ok, no prob sorry I can't be of help! :smile: Maybe another time...

• Showmasters Admin

The schedule will be up soon.

This offer is open until the show, as per my email, so if people find they have time once the schedule is up that's great.

• Showmasters Admin

Saturday or Sunday.

How many is multiple?

Ok, no prob sorry I can't be of help! :smile: Maybe another time...

No worries, thanks for trying, and as you say maybe next time :)

• Showmasters Admin

Hi,

I'd love to help out, I'm only doing Ben Browder photoshoot and the GOT talk on both days!

Will be there likely the whole day anyways!

Wonderful - Can you please email in so we can confirm everything with you. Thanks :)

I'd be up for it but will be pretty busy both days. Maybe another time

same here would love to do it but gong to be really busy as i can only go on the saturday and have 4 photos to do and order charles dance when i get there