Latest Guest Announcement - IAIN GLEN

Funnily enough as well...it's a 3 day show. I know not everyone can do every day, but people know when arranging to go to the event that guests can do any day. You can book for one day and there can be 10 people you want to meet going that day, and then someone you REALLY want to meet goes the other day and you miss out. That's the risk if you choose to go for one day. Personally I always make sure I am there for the whole weekend so I don't miss out on anyone who may be announced that i'm interested in

Well not Everyone Can Do The Whole Weekend .... Not Everyone Can Afford it ..

Funnily enough as well...it's a 3 day show. I know not everyone can do every day, but people know when arranging to go to the event that guests can do any day. You can book for one day and there can be 10 people you want to meet going that day, and then someone you REALLY want to meet goes the other day and you miss out. That's the risk if you choose to go for one day. Personally I always make sure I am there for the whole weekend so I don't miss out on anyone who may be announced that i'm interested in

Ofcourse, but that is the risk we are talking about if you choose to go one particular day

Yes, that's why I said that I know not everyone can do the whole weekend due to various circumstances, but with it being a 3 days show, and for every single show that SM have done over the years, guests always attend various days, and it's obvious that if you only go one day, you'll miss out on something, that is the risk

Top guest.

I remember when he was on stage with Nicole Kidman in the Blue Room.

Excellent in GOT and has a fantastic back catalogue. Also a fellow Scot so he's cool no matter what :clap:

Gonna have alot of signitures on my Game of Thrones Poster ....yipee