Please do not forget about Dollhouse!

frenchwhedonist

Okay first off I wanted to thank you all for announcing 4 great guests before the summer, the event is going to be amazing. But I also wanted to remind the crew that there are a lot of Dollhouse fans among us and that we would love to have a guest from the show. I don't know if there is going to be a fifth guest but would you please consider getting someone from Dollhouse? Thank you very much!

Edited by frenchwhedonist

• Moderators

I'd certainly go as far as saying that Dollhouse has the smallest fanbase compared to Buffy and Angel etc, so it does make more sense to get guests from those.

But I'm sure they haven't forgotten, and depending on ticket sales etc, anything's possible :P

I 100% agree with this thread, if we could get a Dollhouse guest that would be extra awesome as it seems its usually left in the dark which is unfortunate as its an amzing show but thanks so much for these 4 great guests you've already got! P.s Fran Kranz!!!!! Hehe :thumbup:

Edited by Zak-J

There are plenty of Dollhouse guests that everyone who like:

Eliza Dushku (Echo)

Summer Glau (Bennett Halverson)

Alexis Denisof (Senator Daniel Perrin)

To name a few.

Summer would be great to go with Sean as well

I for one love Dollhouse and I know a few people for whom a Dollhouse guest might be the tipping point to make them decide to attend.

Also all the Dollhouse actors I have met are awesome and really friendly and with a couple of guests who enjoy a good party already coming (Nick & J) I'm thinking they would fit in really well. :thumbup:

Bring it on. Summer or Alan would be great with the Firefly crossover but it's already a great lineup and I'm happy to meet anyone from any of the shows really. Don't know how popular Dollhouse is (maybe not very as it was cancelled) but probably about time for some guests to be on the events circuit.

There have been 2 Dollhouse cons in the uk on the last couple of years (but have to agree it does have the smallest fanbase) so we have had a number of the guests here all of whom were very nice btw i particularly liked Olivia, & Miracle & would be happy to see any of the cast again.

More than happy with the guests we have already though & i did enjoy Dollhouse (more than Firefly) but not on the same level as Buffy or Angel but i'm sure SM will look at all of the shows' cast lists.

Edited by buffy2k

Have to agree, please don´t forget Dollhouse!

Fran Kranz and/or Alan Tudyk please!!! :)

Still need a guest which convinces us to go. Sadly already met J and Nick. Liked both of them, amazing guests, but I would like to meet new ones. Not SMs fault tho. The line-up in general is amazing but sadly not for us...yet.

Or what about Amy Acker? She would also be amazing. Dollhouse AND Angel guest. + She also has a role in Cabin in the Woods.

Get one of these 3 and I would be happy and I´m sure my friend would also be happy :)

Edited by scar!

I too would love a dollhouse guest, I have been to every Hallowhedon but I still need another guest to sway me to buy a ticket to this event. I'm not a fan of Firefly or Angel and have met Nick before so another guest might help me decide.

I have met a couple of the dollhouse cast before but would love to meet Olivia Williams properly. Other than that, as other people have mentioned there are a couple of people that cross over into other Whedon shows.

"It's worth remembering that this is a Joss Whedon convention, not a Buffy convention, and none of the regular Dollhouse cast have yet attended."

Yes! I agree. I am beyond happy that the line up is already great, especially since it's only March, but yeah, this is not a Buffy/Angel convention. I prefer Buffy & Angel too, but I'm really excited to attend Hallowhedon because I know guests from ALL of his shows might attend. Hallowhedon is basically our only chance here in Europe to meet Dollhouse guests so I would love to see that happen. My favorite guests from Dollhouse:

1) Olivia Williams

2) Fran Kranz

3) Enver Gjokaj

4) Alan Tudyk

5) Summer Glau

And Amy and Alexis of course but Alexis has a baby on the way and Amy is very hard to get.

Edited by frenchwhedonist

Yeah, the thing is, that Hallowhedon is the only Whedon Convention around. That means, the only chance to get Dollhouse or/and Dr. Horrible guests. There are some Conventions with either Buffy/Angel or Firefly guests, but I do love the mix of all the shows and would love to meet guests from all of those shows at 1 Convention.

Still not bought our tickets yet. Really would love to, but as I said, need a "wow" guest.

If we don´t get a Dollhouse guest this year, I really hope, Hallowhedon will continue some more years :)

I've been reading this thread & realise the new fans havent seen some guests and want to see new ones (& as many as possible i know i did)but i personally dont see whats wrong with meeting the same guests again either as you get to know them better & its always nice when they remember you. There are a lot of guests who have a very loyal fanbase who meet them every year after all. I have been going to B/A events for 10 years and have met most of the DH & FF cast as well but if some fans want to meet guests once for a signature eventually you will run out of new guests (who do cons anyway) does that mean they stop attending .I am sure SM have already thought of DH guests and you dont know who has already been asked at any event.

I would love to keep these events going for a long time as there are only 2 events in the uk for this fandom but you have to sell tickets & if people dont book cos they are waiting on one specific guest then they wont become viable. Its a tricky one esp in this financial climate and trying to please 4 fandoms but you have to support your fandom if you can and we have a lot more guests from all 4 shows who may want to come in following years so we need to sell lots of tickets for this year so lets celebrate the guests we have but of course never give up on the ones you want to meet as you never know who the next guest is.

I shall be letting people know at my local car boot sale this summer but we all need to help as things are tough out there.

Edited by buffy2k

I'm a fan of all 4 shows (some more than others, obviously) and will continue to attend these events for as long as ME continue to run them. I have absolutely no problem meeting return guests; along with death and taxes, they're inevitable. Personally, I think HW4 is looking awesome already, partly due to never having met any of the guests yet, and cannot wait for October to roll around once more.

If I would earn a little bit more money, I would totally buy my ticket straight away, but as I have to be careful with my finances, I have to think about what Con I wanna attend.

Also thinkin about London Film & Comic Con + I already bought tickets for another event. So I have to decide which one I wanna attend. Film and Comic Con already has an amazing line-up. It has even more people I wanna meet than Hallowhedon. But Hallowhedon is a convention I would love to attend only because it´s a Whedon Con...

So I have to think about it carefully and wait until more guests are announced to pick the right event for me. It´s a shame. Maybe I will be able to attend all 3 events, but I don´t know that yet. I really hope so.

And again, I think HW4 already has an amazing line-up!!! :lol: Just waiting for MY "wow" guest.. and believe me, there are a lot of Whedonverse actors I really wanna meet.