ANSWERS to FAQs

Craig is someone that seems likely to do photos over the table when you get your autograph, he has in the past. Although it's possible he may be too busy for it, if he is there will be a sign up behind his table saying so, but I think you'll probably be ok.

Hi,

Can anybody recommend how early to get to the Con at tomorrow morning for somebody who doesn't have an entry ticket? I know doors open at 9, but any ideas of when to get there..I also need to buy talk tickets once I get inside(hopefully if there's any left!)

Thanks!

I dont think it's that easy to say when to be there as we dont know how many people are going to turn up to buy their tickets on the day. My best guess is to be there about an hour before the doors open but that's just a guess. Even if you only get there at 9.00, you should still be inside within a reasonable time.

I dont think it's that easy to say when to be there as we dont know how many people are going to turn up to buy their tickets on the day. My best guess is to be there about an hour before the doors open but that's just a guess. Even if you only get there at 9.00, you should still be inside within a reasonable time.

Okay thanks for the quick reply. I'm just hoping there will be some Gillian talk tickets left! :D

I am guessing you mean virtual tickets? There are no actual autograph tickets, you just pick up a virtual queue ticket from where the guest is signing and then anytime after your number is called you can join the queue to get your autograph. It's possible he wont be on a virtual queue at all, I'm afraid I dont know how popular he is, but if he isn't then you can just go up and get your autograph whenever you like. As long as you're able to be there the rest of the day I'm sure you'll be ok.

Help! We have just packed our bags and heading off for sunny London and we have noticed that we have two early bird tickets and two standard entry tickets, the standard entry tickets are for Sunday not Saturday. Are we able to exchange these at the door?

Did you order in error or did they send you them by mistake? If it was your error I'm not sure they can do anything as tickets are non-transferable, but if you'd ordered Saturday and they sent you Sunday by mistake, bring a copy of your original order and they'll sort it out on the door for you I'm sure.

I am guessing you mean virtual tickets? There are no actual autograph tickets, you just pick up a virtual queue ticket from where the guest is signing and then anytime after your number is called you can join the queue to get your autograph. It's possible he wont be on a virtual queue at all, I'm afraid I dont know how popular he is, but if he isn't then you can just go up and get your autograph whenever you like. As long as you're able to be there the rest of the day I'm sure you'll be ok.

Much thanks again Jael

Following the preview night today, will there be any photoshoots left for Bernard Cribbins or John Simm? Although I only planned to go on the Sunday I'd probably go very early tomorrow if there are only a few left (also if there are none left then I may have to skip tomorrow as I really dont have the money aha)

Did you order in error or did they send you them by mistake? If it was your error I'm not sure they can do anything as tickets are non-transferable, but if you'd ordered Saturday and they sent you Sunday by mistake, bring a copy of your original order and they'll sort it out on the door for you I'm sure.

Thank you. We have the booking form and all the tickets are for Saturday.

The hall is right next to Kensington Olympia tube station, which is one stop from Earls Court on the District Line. You come out of the station and the hall is right in front of you, you can't miss it.

Edited by jael001

Following the preview night today, will there be any photoshoots left for Bernard Cribbins or John Simm? Although I only planned to go on the Sunday I'd probably go very early tomorrow if there are only a few left (also if there are none left then I may have to skip tomorrow as I really dont have the money aha)

when I left there where still enough tickets.

• Moderators

Is it okay to join the afternoon shoot if I have a low number ticket, but can't get there in time for the morning one? I don't want to miss the Gillian Anderson photo shoot.

Yes.