GUEST DAYS AND PRICES - Update june 29th

Is there no photo shoots for Bai Ling, Martin Kove or Terry Richards?

look someone else asking for a photoshoot with Martin Kove,come on showmasters you could fit a little photo op in somewhere over the weekend!

I made a spreadsheet with the full schedule for talks and photoshoots and an easy sheet to calculate your total costs/remind yourself who you're going to meet. It;s at

https://docs.google....WGt5M05ORE1UdUE

First page: list of guests with days attending, prices of autographs, photoshoots and talks. Just fill in what you're getting, how much you've paid trough pre-orders and the sheet does the rest.

Second page: colour coded schedule for all announced talks and photoshoots. Makes it easier to spot clashes

Hope this is of use to someone other than myself :)

THANK YOU!! Ive been thinking ALOT on how to sort this out on my own, and this will save me alot of time!!

You're welcome! Good to hear this helps :)

I make one like this every year, but really this is the first time I'm sharing it (except with my husband and one or two friends).

Hope you get it all sorted and it works out :)

Been asked many times and no response from any front I'm afraid Zagreus, I've even tweeted him to ask and checked other cons he's been at... so no idea :( Hope this close to the event someone can check this for us

• Showmasters Admin

This NOT official.....but....

As far as my understanding goes, Sean will be free for the first autograph.

I don't have information on the price of extra, or how it will work, sorry.

I made a spreadsheet with the full schedule for talks and photoshoots and an easy sheet to calculate your total costs/remind yourself who you're going to meet. It;s at

https://docs.google....WGt5M05ORE1UdUE

First page: list of guests with days attending, prices of autographs, photoshoots and talks. Just fill in what you're getting, how much you've paid trough pre-orders and the sheet does the rest.

Second page: colour coded schedule for all announced talks and photoshoots. Makes it easier to spot clashes

Hope this is of use to someone other than myself :)

yep just printed it now to sort out other stuff

Edited by rosie727