GUEST DAYS AND PRICES - Update june 29th

I see Anthony Head is still not on the guest day and prices page, is this going to be changed as sure there will be people not even aware he's going if they dont plough through the forum. Any chance this can be updated now.

I see Anthony Head is still not on the guest day and prices page, is this going to be changed as sure there will be people not even aware he's going if they dont plough through the forum. Any chance this can be updated now.

It's been reported just like the Tim Russ and the Jonathan Frakes issue. It will be updated, please bear with us for a little bit.

It's been reported just like the Tim Russ and the Jonathan Frakes issue. It will be updated, please bear with us for a little bit.

Frakes has now been moved to the 'cancelled' list and Gates McFadden has been added to that 'attending' list, but Tim Russ is still on the 'attending' list on the front page, despite the shop saying he isn't attending...

Frakes has now been moved to the 'cancelled' list and Gates McFadden has been added to that 'attending' list, but Tim Russ is still on the 'attending' list on the front page, despite the shop saying he isn't attending...

You were a little too fast, he's been moved to cancelled now too. ;)

You were a little too fast, he's been moved to cancelled now too. ;)

Haha, He was still attending when I posted, but yeah. Sorted now. :)

Hi,

I have read through this thread and notice there are a few similar questions so sorry if i missed this answer already.

I am having to come down on a day trip from Leeds as can't find hotels and my train won't get me to the kensington till 11.15am. I have already bought my tickets for 3 photoshoots. What are the chances of these happening before 11 and if so would there be any chance of still getting a photo with the person at a later time?

When is the schedule for photographs likely to be released as there is another photoshoot I would be very interested to go to but don't want to buy tickets now as nervous about wasting money if im likely to miss the shoots.

• Showmasters Admin

Photo shoots usually start about 9:30am. So there will be about 10-15 before 11am. Will they be the one's you want, who knows.

The only thing we can suggest is that when you get to the show you go to the photo shoot area and discuss it with the crew. We maybe able to organise a reshoot if the guest isn't crazy busy, if not we'll sort out a refund.

The schedule will go out about 2 weeks before the event. It can be as late as a week before if things look like they'll be changing a lot.

• Moderators

Just went to book photoshoots with Nick Aldiss and Mickie James, to find that there's no way of adding Mickie's to basket? Is this an error? Or are the tickets only on sale at the show?

This was an error and is now fixed.

• Moderators

Are all the people on the Comic Guests list doing signings as well? Can't find anything about them on the lfcc website.

The norm is free signings but they also do sketches etc for a price.

• Like 1

Are all the people on the Comic Guests list doing signings as well? Can't find anything about them on the lfcc website.

What sort of sketches do you think? For instance do you think he would draw me as a charcter - that would be awesome :clap:

What sort of sketches do you think? For instance do you think he would draw me as a charcter - that would be awesome :clap:

It depends on the artist. Mainly it's sketches of the characters they've done. I haven't seen anything like you suggested, but then again I admit I don't usually spend much time in the comic area.