Ian Holm, Tom Skerritt, Harry Dean Stanton

sphoenix

You know there's a suggestions secion, don't you ? :D

I'm sure they do but people seem to think if they post in a particular event's section instead it'll either attract more traffic or its more likely they'll be considered for that specific event. I'm sure it doesnt work that way, SM just get them any way they can whenever they're available.

HDS is a tough get to guest. Was told be Cartwright he doesnt like to fly.

You know there's a suggestions secion, don't you ? :D

I'm sure they do but people seem to think if they post in a particular event's section instead it'll either attract more traffic or its more likely they'll be considered for that specific event. I'm sure it doesnt work that way, SM just get them any way they can whenever they're available.

HDS is a tough get to guest. Was told be Cartwright he doesnt like to fly.

Veronica not Angelica Cartwright was here in 2004 and July just gone!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

The website for HDS' agent does state that he's available for personal appearances (albeit it doesn't say whether he is willing to fly), it would be great to get him to this event.

A photo shoot with Yaphet would be awesome, they made such a great double act.

PS. Yes Alien is showing on telly as I write this (never bettered!)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Couldn't agree more, it's all in my signature :smile: And since we're getting Tom Skerritt for LFCC, that just leaves the two amazing actors I'd love to meet. Autographica would be perfect for their calibre too (though I'd be happy if they attended any of the shows!)

Yes Roxy anybody from Alien would be welcome shame about Yaphet cancelling as I was starting to get a few autographs on my Alien DVD sleeve:John Hurt and Veronica Cartwright last year Tom Skerritt in 2 days.....Ian Holm ran away with the poll Showmaters did last year so i would have thought he would have surfaced by now!!!!!