• Andy
    • Bruce
    • John N
    • Thomas
    • John R D
    • Billy
    • Bob
    • Sala

All the guests were brilliant, I voted for Billy because meeting him made me really happy and I think he always makes a huge effort to come to events for the fans and he always personalises everyones autographs.

John Noble was really nice as well; his pen leaked on my page a little bit and he gave me a new photo. He was obvioulsly not well but he still looks quite smiley in my photos.

Andy and Thomas were both really lively and happy and it was a pleasure to meet them both. My photo with Andy came out really well.

Love Jen xx

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He sang happy birthday as me as gollum,....

and he was flicking through my lotr photo book and he asked if he could have a picture of my room for his office. I obviously gave it to him!!!!!!!1

He asked me to sign it for him! Wow,...that was the highlight of my day he was so lovely.

Billy was so squishiably cute Thomas was so funny. John Nobles handshake was so damn firm,.....( he called me honey!!!!!!!!") Sala was so nice. Bob was the sweetest old man I think I have ever seen! and Bruce was hilarious. JOhn was just well john!

lord bring on C5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

what? no all of the above category? :angel: Though I apologise to Sala If I may have annoyed him over the weekend...and Thomas! lol, The lift thing wasn't on purpose... :firedevil: John N was a Star, He wasn't feeling well AT ALL but did as many autos as he could in a cheerful way and then Came back for the sunday talk. I barely saw Billy/andy/JRD etc. Can't have a favourite! They all seemed lovely.

And although this is LOTR Danny was hysterical, very cool guy

really really hard to choose it had to be andy he was fab loved him . he crawled over the table to try and get my sons ring and did the voice thats what swang my vote it was so cool

:yoda:

that wasn't 'Gollum's in the wall, get your sword out Sam, ' boy was it? If so, he was an absolute darling!!!!! Although I never got to fight the Uruk-Hai that were apparently everywhere....give my love to him!!!!

Ahhh wheres "all the above" option?? :lol:

I can't pick just one;

Sala, hope you enjoyed your sour sweeties. :yoda:

Thomas, such a sweet guy, wasn't feeling great on the sunday, but meeting a genuinely nice guy like him brightened my day considerably.

Billy, although I was rushed through, I still got a personalised auto and a group pic with him later on in the day.

Andy, a great guy, the auction was fantastic.

Bruce Hopkins, nice chap when I had a little chit chat and pic with him.

So I honestly can't pick just one guy :huh:

Edited by Zimbing

THOMAS THOMAS THOMAS THOMAS

The best thing is, he had no idea what to expect on Friday night, but approximately 30 seconds after meeting him, I knew the whole world was going to fall in love with him.

We need to big up the Tom Love some more, as he thinks we're joking! Doesn't the guy have mirrors in his house or something? Hopefully it'll sink in soon, all the adoration, and he'll start to believe it!

Okay if he needs any more proof - I asked him to sign my precious copy of LOTR in the space I had reserved for Peter Jackson. That's how much of an impression he made on me.

Please SM get him back within the year! Or I might get withdrawal symptoms....

Yeah what Becky said!!!!!!! lol

I think if he reads all this he just might start to understand.

As for getting him back within a year........oh yes please - Deags and I got withdrawal symptoms about 20 minutes (and I am being generous there it was probably more like 5 minutes) after we waved him off in Victoria.

got a hug off billy and it is something I will treasure forever and JRD tickeled though when doing pics so that was great, they are both my stars and my idols, INDY and LotR rule yey, roll on c5 :angel: xx

ello its me em! have u got the pic u took of us?

Darko In.

The firmest handshake ive ever had, what a legend! needs a shave tho.

Darko Out.

Sorry, I've just had a cheese and baked bean toastie and still don't remember my own name after LFACC. :D Who art thou referring to, Mr Darko, sir? ;)

Billy :lol:

Oh and Thomas as well.

But Andy was pretty bloody funny in the talk.

And JRD is a riot.

Bob Anderson is one of the most interesting people I've ever spoken too.

Bruce is fun and hilarious!

John Noble seems like a great storyteller, it's a shame he was ill.

And Sala.....is well....SALA!

All in all...................my heart cannot be divided! I love them all!

i picked billy it was hard ive met all these guys (not just at lffacc but at other sm's events) they are all so coool why hasnt anyone voted 4 john noble he was soooo nice to me what a gr8 guy

I'm still stuck - JRD or Andy, Andy or JRD, JRD or Andy, Andy or JRD????????????????????

John!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

LOL, quite possibly! He was amazing! Soooo friendly and funny and genuine and kind - what a legend!!!

Yea he was fantastic! You gotta love him.