David Tennant Photo Ops

DavidB

Hello :YAHOO:)

Yes, I had an email confirming there was a problem and was asked to email my card details which i did but i havent heard anything since. I know she is going to have alot to deal with. I had other shoots booked on the order, i know DT is sold out.

Do you know how to check your order status in the store? Maybe that will give some insight.

I'm not totally sure if Hazel will actually confirm "the order has gone through this time" once you have provided the card details. It's been way too long since my card went mental, and back then Jola asked me to call.

I wouldn't worry about the other shoots too much. Normally a warning is posted when the numbers get low, and we didn't hear anything about other shoots yet.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello :YAHOO:)

Yes, I had an email confirming there was a problem and was asked to email my card details which i did but i havent heard anything since. I know she is going to have alot to deal with. I had other shoots booked on the order, i know DT is sold out.

Do you know how to check your order status in the store? Maybe that will give some insight.

I'm not totally sure if Hazel will actually confirm "the order has gone through this time" once you have provided the card details. It's been way too long since my card went mental, and back then Jola asked me to call.

I wouldn't worry about the other shoots too much. Normally a warning is posted when the numbers get low, and we didn't hear anything about other shoots yet.

Yeah... The order still says 'viewed' all the other orders are all paid.. Last time my card went crazy i delt with Jola too.. :YAHOO:

• Showmasters Admin

I emailed about not wanting/ needing my photo shoot ticket and have heard nothing back

Obviously it's going to be very busy at the moment, so please give them time.

NOTE TO ALL: Please be aware it is against forum rules to sell or ask to buy anything. So please don't ask, thanks.

Guys, I'm coming with my best mate who doesn't care about DT or Doctor Who, nor even the EMS, she's coming with me just because she doesn't want to be wandering around in London all day waiting for me to come out with my pic...

Anyway, can she queue with me while I wait to get my photo taken? Obviously she didn't buy a photo op ticket so she won't have her photo taken, she just wants to keep me compagny while I'll be waiting!

Cheers! :wub:

• Moderators

She'll be able to keep you company while you are waiting for your ticket batch to be called into the main queue, but after that it is less likely as the way the queues are normally organised would make it impractical.

Guys, I'm coming with my best mate who doesn't care about DT or Doctor Who, nor even the EMS, she's coming with me just because she doesn't want to be wandering around in London all day waiting for me to come out with my pic...

Anyway, can she queue with me while I wait to get my photo taken? Obviously she didn't buy a photo op ticket so she won't have her photo taken, she just wants to keep me compagny while I'll be waiting!

Cheers! ;)

Bascially what etmuse has said.

Sorry, but it's not practical for people who are not having a photoshoot to join the queue. If everybody did that then effectively there would be twice as many people in the queue. Due to the amount available space that is not an option.

Got my tickets today! Number 283 for DT and number 21 for Georgia Moffett.

I also ordered two Early bird entry tickets with the same order at the same time and I only got one of those tickets in the post though they were all on the same order. I've checked my order and I definitely bought 2 early bird entry tickets since I was charged £24 but I only have one of the tickets.

Should I be concerned that I haven't received the other Early Bird ticket and who shall I contact and what email address should I use? A few days later I bought tickets for the Doctor Who Talk so is it possible the other EB ticket will come with that? Apologies, I'm new at this and well my mum is meant to be coming with me but at the moment her entry ticket hasn't arrived yet though I bought it the night I bought the 2 photoshoots and the other Early Bird ticket I got today.

I also ordered two Early bird entry tickets with the same order at the same time and I only got one of those tickets in the post though they were all on the same order. I've checked my order and I definitely bought 2 early bird entry tickets since I was charged £24 but I only have one of the tickets.

Should I be concerned that I haven't received the other Early Bird ticket and who shall I contact and what email address should I use? A few days later I bought tickets for the Doctor Who Talk so is it possible the other EB ticket will come with that? Apologies, I'm new at this and well my mum is meant to be coming with me but at the moment her entry ticket hasn't arrived yet though I bought it the night I bought the 2 photoshoots and the other Early Bird ticket I got today.

Please contact Hazel at info@collectormania.com with your order number.

The entry ticket should definitely have arrived with the tickets you got today.

Please contact Hazel at info@collectormania.com with your order number.

The entry ticket should definitely have arrived with the tickets you got today.

I have emailed. Thank you :)

Edited by Ariel23

I hope someone can help me (im in a bit of a panic)

I tried to use my card today and it was declined, I phoned the bank and they said they had blocked it because of suspicious activity that traces back to a showmasters transaction (photo shoot & a child ticket)

im guessing they didnt like the fact we bought 2 adult tickets then the day after bought more stuff, the man from the bank said because of the way the transaction was done they blocked my card, which means when showmasters tried to take my DT money it was declined,

my account says this was "viewed" on the 11th, I didnt get any email to say there was a problem and had no idea until today when we tried to use the card and it didnt work, we have since checked and the shirley henderson ticket we ordered this morning for my daughter hasnt gone through either,

I will be devastated if i miss out on my DT photo shoot because of some stupid card issue, my husband has emailed in explaining the problem but im so worried... can anyone else who has had problems reassure me??

im not sure i could even bring myself to go at all if ive lost my photo shoot ticket through no fault of my own.

please help! ive been blubbing like a child for an hour! :P

:help::P

Please calm down and take a deep breath. I know it is easier said than done in this case. I know what I am talking about, I have been in that mood ever since the DT announcement because I can't make it at all. :P

But in your case: Nothing is lost.

It is a huge volume of orders to deal with (going from the ticket numbers over 400 orders for the DT shoot were sold within a couple of hours) and it is pretty likely that Hazel (she's the lady that deals with the orders) hasn't even got to your order yet. "Viewed" pretty much means the transaction details have been pulled from the store.

When your husband e-mailed, did he give name and order number? Then everything is okay, don't worry. Hazel will get back to you.

If you ordered the Shirley Henderson ticket this morning only the order very likely wasn't even viewed yet, let alone processed.

My stupid bank decided to cancel my card mid-transaction once too when I bought photo shoots for Collectormania - they even classified it as "stolen". Got the scare of my life when I got an e-mail from the online store about the problem... I mean, you have the card in your hand and are being told it's stolen? :P

Thank you, and im so sorry you cant make it... ive been in that position more times than i care to think about! but i wasnt missing this one, ive even pulled in early christmas presents to make this happen! lol

yes we emailed all the customer and order numbers to her,

shirley henderson said it had been "viewed" too but the barclays bloke on the phone last night told us it had been declined because of the security issues, he was making us check all the transactions and said it was very sus that someone had tried to pay 02 three times yesterday morning in quick succession... i couldnt believe it! if they hadnt of blocked the card the payment would have gone through as normal the first time and there wouldnt have been a problem! *sigh*

fingers crossed everything is ok,

shirley henderson said it had been "viewed" too but the barclays bloke on the phone last night told us it had been declined because of the security issues, he was making us check all the transactions and said it was very sus that someone had tried to pay 02 three times yesterday morning in quick succession... i couldnt believe it! if they hadnt of blocked the card the payment would have gone through as normal the first time and there wouldnt have been a problem! *sigh*

If the Shirley transaction was declined too then I am sure you will hear from Hazel shortly.

She's probably trying to get through a new batch of orders then before e-mailing. Can I ask which e-mail address you have given? Sometimes AOL really doesn't like Showmasters e-mails.

It's funny you mention Barclays though... my card is Barclays too! :blush:

If the Shirley transaction was declined too then I am sure you will hear from Hazel shortly.

She's probably trying to get through a new batch of orders then before e-mailing. Can I ask which e-mail address you have given? Sometimes AOL really doesn't like Showmasters e-mails.

its a hotmail one, i noticed i wasnt allowed to sign up here with that address, is that because its a free one??

My card is a Barclay card too! I have my tickets in hand so am happy now.

its a hotmail one, i noticed i wasnt allowed to sign up here with that address, is that because its a free one??

You're the third person to tell me now that they can't sign up with a Hotmail address. They're definitely not banned in general.:blink:

Could you e-mail me at the address in my profile and let me know from which address you tried? I'm trying to find a rhyme and reason there, and that would help me out a lot.

Just checked my husbands email and Hazel has been in touch to say its been sorted, and I have checked the account status and everything has gone from viewed to paid *phew*

I cant believe just one poor woman has to handle all this by herself though! Thank you Hazel :)

Oh that is good news. I am happy to hear everything is sorted. :lol:

Hah. My computer really chose the wrong week to break down, didn't it?!? My 7 year old is not going to forgive me for this, I think, especially after having met Karen last time and bursting into tears because he was so excited! Thanks to traveling we can't get to London till 10,11, think we'll have a chance to get an autograph, or do you think we'll be too late?