David Tennant Photo Ops

DavidB

Hi

Sorry i'm new. Are autographs sold on line or at the event?

And 4 all you experienced people tht have been 2 these before, do you have a few moments with the guests when having a photo or are you rushed through! I want 2 be able 2 savour the moment if i have a David Tennant Photo! :blush:

Thanks

Edited by georgie1

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can not buy autographs in advance, those can be bought at the event only.

The autograph session is completely separate from the photo session. Photo session means you and David stand in front of a backdrop and a professional photographer takes the picture.

David is going to be really busy, so it will not be possible to take a picture with him at the signing table. Due to the amount of people that are coming to see him the autograph line will be moving pretty fast I imagine.

Thanks. Do you get called in batches then to queue for autographs rather than one long endless line?

Yes. You will first need to pick up a so called Virtual Queue ticket. This ticket has a number. These tickets are called in batches and then the ticket holder can join the actual queue.

Hi

Sorry i'm new. Are autographs sold on line or at the event?

And 4 all you experienced people tht have been 2 these before, do you have a few moments with the guests when having a photo or are you rushed through! I want 2 be able 2 savour the moment if i have a David Tennant Photo! :blush:

Thanks

Just to add that will all photo sessions, it is case of go and stand next to the guest, a countdown 3-2-1, click, then the next person. Apart from a hello/bye, there is no time for a chat.

Thanks. Guess i will have to not blink then! Lol Caan you answer the folling as well please then i think i'm done with the questions!

Are photo's ready to collect on the day?

Can you buy photo's for other guests at the event or do they have to be purchased on line?

Cheers :blush:

info@collectormania.com is the shop address.

All orders are processed manually, and you should get an email with order numbers anyway, so you should know.

Normally a warning is posted on here when they start to run low. As David has posted they are selling fast.

Thanks for all your help my mummy is now the proud owner of a photo with Mr Tennant!!!!!

Thanks. Guess i will have to not blink then! Lol Caan you answer the folling as well please then i think i'm done with the questions!

Can you buy photo's for other guests at the event or do they have to be purchased on line?

Cheers :blush:

The photographer will check to see if you blink :clap:

Photos are normally available to collect the same day. Usually 2-3 hours after the photo session has ended.

Photo shoots with other guests can be purchased at the event if you wish (unless they sell out before the event). The inital queues for purchases can get quite long at times, so I suggest purchasing in advance purely because it saves time on the day.

Cheers :(

The photographer will check to see if you blink :P

Photos are normally available to collect the same day. Usually 2-3 hours after the photo session has ended.

Photo shoots with other guests can be purchased at the event if you wish (unless they sell out before the event). The inital queues for purchases can get quite long at times, so I suggest purchasing in advance purely because it saves time on the day.

Thanks '1of2'. for all the very helpful info. I have booked event tickets & photo's with DT. Really looking fwd to it. :YAHOO:

Quick question, if the address that I'mhaving tickets dispatched to is different from the billing address, everything will be sent to the delivery address wont it? I just dont want any receipts or anything going to the billing address as I'm away from that address due to being at uni

The only receipt you will receive is the confirmation e-mail which obviously will come to the e-mail address you used. Nothing will be sent to the billing address.

Quick question, if the address that I'mhaving tickets dispatched to is different from the billing address, everything will be sent to the delivery address wont it? I just dont want any receipts or anything going to the billing address as I'm away from that address due to being at uni

The only receipt you will receive is the confirmation e-mail which obviously will come to the e-mail address you used. Nothing will be sent to the billing address.

Thanks Queen Sindel!

Got the photoshoot booked now and got my sunday ticket! Gonna get my saturday entry and other shoots next week (hopefully! Lol). Thanks SM! :)

Edited by Hayden Is My Hero

I've tried it every way with my account, as anew customer with no account and every time it leaves a red box around theT&C checkbox and lets me click place order but then does nothing.

I'm very concerned that it will have taken a LOT of money from my card as I must have clicked place order at least 10-15 times now, can someone give me an email address to get some help and reassurance that this won't cost me hundreds of ££££££. :crying:

Also I hope they haven't sold out by the time I get home as I'm on a work pc at the mo and it may be something to do with that!!!!

Thanks

I tried to order on my work computer and was unable to tick the box make sure your computer is fully up to date on flash and java my one at work isn't. Also try using another computer. I managed to buy mine on my home computer.

I've tried it every way with my account, as anew customer with no account and every time it leaves a red box around theT&C checkbox and lets me click place order but then does nothing.

I'm very concerned that it will have taken a LOT of money from my card as I must have clicked place order at least 10-15 times now, can someone give me an email address to get some help and reassurance that this won't cost me hundreds of ££££££. :thumbup:

Also I hope they haven't sold out by the time I get home as I'm on a work pc at the mo and it may be something to do with that!!!!

Thanks

I tried to order on my work computer and was unable to tick the box make sure your computer is fully up to date on flash and java my one at work isn't. Also try using another computer. I managed to buy mine on my home computer.

Click the t&c once and it goes red, click it again and it is ticked, and you're ready!

I'm very concerned that it will have taken a LOT of money from my card as I must have clicked place order at least 10-15 times now, can someone give me an email address to get some help and reassurance that this won't cost me hundreds of ££££££. :YAHOO:

Thanks

Click the t&c once and it goes red, click it again and it is ticked, and you're ready!

Trust me that wasn't possible on my work pc, I even had the tech guy look at it and even he couldn't make it work!!!!

I'm very concerned that it will have taken a LOT of money from my card as I must have clicked place order at least 10-15 times now, can someone give me an email address to get some help and reassurance that this won't cost me hundreds of ££££££. :crying:

Thanks

Trust me that wasn't possible on my work pc, I even had the tech guy look at it and even he couldn't make it work!!!!

I had a similar problem (when trying to book for a previous event) when I tried to use a pretty old version of Internet Explorer, but it worked fine when I tried it using Firefox, so perhaps it's something to do with your browser - have you tried updating your current one or installing a different one?