Alex Winter

John Hurt

Eve Myles

Arthur Darvill

Alex Kingston

and perhaps

Kate O Mara

Anneke Wills if I can make the Sunday.

Of course if Eccleston, Tennant, Smith or Gillan turn up then they'll go on the list too. I'm checking in every day to see if there's any other announcements. I know this is going to be very expensive but I've got £160 saved at the moment plus I get paid 2 days before hand and I'll be getting birthday money too. Hopefully I'll have enough to meet everyone I want too and still pick up some goodies.

I'm definately going to meet Alex Winter, and i'm also thinking about meeting Edward Furlong, Jane Wiedlin and Dan Shor. I also voted for Sean Bean as a guest in the poll about paying certain prices for certain guests, so if he is invited to this event, i will definately meet him too :o

Edited by Beth

photo shoots -

Alex Kingston

Anneke Wills

Arthur Darvill

Caitlin Blackwood

Eve Myles

Joe Flanigan

Miranda Raison

Nina Toussaint-White

maybe photo shoots-

Armin Shimmerman

Diana Rigg-

Eddie Paskey

Edward Furlong

Ian McNeice & albert welling

Jennifer Lien

Temeura Morrison

john hurt

autographs-

arthur darvill x2 or3

I've bought 2 photo shoots with Alex Kingston and Arthur Darvill. I missed Alex at both Collectormania and LFCC, so i'm dead chuffed that i'll be able to catch her this time! :headscratch:

As to autographs,

Arthur

Alex

Caitlin Blackwood

Nina Toussaint-White

Albert Welling

Eve Myles

Ian McNeice

I'm not too fussed if i don't get to meet the last 3, as this is only my second convention and i'd rather spend time to enjoy the day, rather than end up rushing around, trying to meet as many people as i can.

At LFCC, i only went for Karen Gillan and Camille Coduri, which left me a lot of time to look round the stalls, which i enjoyed.

It depends which day I can go, because I'm trying to get time off of work. I definitely want to meet Eve Myles and Evanna Lynch, and then if I go on Saturday I'll be adding Arthur Darvill to that, or Shirley Henderson if I go on the Sunday ;)