latest guest announcement - EVANNA LYNCH

showmasters

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The other topic has over twice as many views though. Not that it really matters anyway.

I know, you could say that was because of the email being sent out and the knowledge that there would be a guest announcement around 8. I just mean it in the way that it's good that a whole range of guests can still be as popular as each other regardless of what work they have done.

Hi all,

Really weird but before two weeks ago I hadn't watched any Harry Potter films apart from up to number four. Then after catching up to The Deathly Hallows part one on Dvd - I'm up to date, and then find one of my favorite characters from the film's, Luna, is attending this event! Mega Brill! (Not forgetting Mr. Hurt of course).

See ya all there!

Chugs-in-credible

Edited by chugs-in-credible

So gutted I can't make it to this event, WHY oh WHY does everything always ever have to be down in London :*( she's epic and have heard only good things about her, like how nice she is and all. Enjoy everyone who gets to go :)

Do you recon Evanna will have a 'no posed photos' sign above her signing table? Debating whether to get the photoshoot too :)

If shes doing a photoshoot, then there will be no posed photographs with her at her signing table. Only way to get a picture with her is to buy the photoshoot ticket, however, you can take pictures of her while she signs.

Do you recon Evanna will have a 'no posed photos' sign above her signing table? Debating whether to get the photoshoot too :)

If shes doing a photoshoot, then there will be no posed photographs with her at her signing table. Only way to get a picture with her is to buy the photoshoot ticket, however, you can take pictures of her while she signs.

Erm, Adam this is not necessarily true. Evanna may or may not be doing posed at the table that will depend on how busy she is and the time constraints. No-one will know until the show.

- I know this isn't necessarily true, as at previous events I've had table pictures from those doing a photoshoot, i.e. Joel Gretsch, Nicole De Boer, Chris Judge, etc.

Edited by bunny-summers

If a guest is taking part in a photo shoot that does not automatically mean that there will be no posed photos at the signing desk. There are various reasons why posed photos may not be allowed.

In some cases there will be a 'no photos' sign which means that candid photos of a guest signing are not allowed. If there is a 'no posed photos' sign then you are allowed to take candid photos. If there is no sign then posed photos should be allowed.

In most cases this will not be known until the day, and indeed can change at any point throughout the day.