Problems with store orders? Card issue number requested?

Unfortunately a new software upgrade at the online store did make the issue number field for the card details mandatory although it is not necessary for 95 percent of the cards.

If you are trying to place an order enter a zero, 123 or anything else in the field. You can even hit the space bar.

Doing this will not screw up your order. The orders are processed manually and the issue number will be ignored when not necessary for the card.

If there are any problems you will be contacted, your order will not be cancelled without notice.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Could do with fixing that. I forgot it asked for it an had a mini spaz searching my card for an issue number. Then just typed in 1 and it worked.

Panic over! XD

The office tried to fix it, trust me on that. The mess this caused when the Karen Gillan photo session went on sale was unbelievable.

Unfortunately it does not look to be fixable because a software update caused that. All we can do for now is keep our fingers crossed the next update undoes this.

I checked with my bank card and then money has been taken out of my account but if i look on ahopping basket there is nothing there..... even for previous evens i bought tickets for....is there glitch, its always nice to have a record????

I checked with my bank card and then money has been taken out of my account but if i look on ahopping basket there is nothing there..... even for previous evens i bought tickets for....is there glitch, its always nice to have a record????

You need to go to your account, and then to orders, to see what you've bought.

Yes, Laura is correct. The shopping basked will only have what you currently have in said basket before checking out. Once you have placed the order you need to go to "my account" and then select "query all orders" if you want to check on something.

Dont know if i am posting in the wrong place but i am sure i clicked for sunday standard ticket...then didnt notice till i ordered that i ordered a saturday ticket. Is it possible to swap a saturday ticket over for a sunday entry ticket?