Collectormania Photo Schedule

showmasters

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I say, the photo-op is a gift for him as he loves WHO so I would be nowhere near the camera...just to be in his eye sight.

That would be OK, wouldn't it?

Yes, that would be okay. No one expects kids to go in a photo session alone in any case.

Speak to crew when you get there. If there's any confusion for some reason ask to speak to a pit boss.

You will definitely be allowed in with your son, and if you feel that's the better option I am sure waiting to the side or something will also be no problem.

Hope he enjoys his photoshoot.

Thank you Queenie.

I thought as much but it is always better to be sure. He certainly will enjoy it, he is already buzzing with excitement and cannot wait!

We shall follow your advice. :(

Edited by SlippDigby

Hmmmn . . .

On Saturday will it be possible to get both my photo shoots done if they're kind of happening at the same time ?

Nicole De Boer 12:25 - 12:55

David Blue 12:40 - 13:00

Yes, go to the photo shoot with Nicole first. If you feel that you will not make it the shoot with David in time then speak to the crew and they will help you out.

• Showmasters Admin

As I say, the photo-op is a gift for him as he loves WHO so I would be nowhere near the camera...just to be in his eye sight.

That would be OK, wouldn't it?

Yes, that would be okay. No one expects kids to go in a photo session alone in any case.

Speak to crew when you get there. If there's any confusion for some reason ask to speak to a pit boss.

You will definitely be allowed in with your son, and if you feel that's the better option I am sure waiting to the side or something will also be no problem.

Hope he enjoys his photoshoot.

Thank you Queenie.

I thought as much but it is always better to be sure. He certainly will enjoy it, he is already buzzing with excitement and cannot wait!

We shall follow your advice. :uhoh:

QS is right and you'll be fine. But if you do have any issues, just ask for me.

Can I ask what the numbers mean next to the time, is it how many people that can have a pix? I have no chance if thats the case!!

If you have a ticket, you will get a photo - as long as you don't show up an hour late or something like that, and even then the crew will try to help you. :uhoh: Please don't worry.

I imagine the length of the shoot was added because there have been some complaints at Comic Con when people were arriving late and found out the guest had already gone back to signing.

• Showmasters Admin

Can I ask what the numbers mean next to the time, is it how many people that can have a pix? I have no chance if thats the case!!

the lenght of the phootshoot time ie 30 =30 mins

Correct. In that time our photographer can take unto 200 photos, so it is definitely not the number of people that can buy tickets.

Vivica was rescheduled to LFCC a few days ago unfortunately.

What has happened to the Vivica A fox photoshoot on sunday that I have a ticket for?:pyth:

Blast So it is now 2 photoshoot tickets that I can't use..Vivica and Laura Vandervoort. How do i go about getting my money back????

I've seen lots of shoots where Robert E has been in his Freddy jumper and glove, so thats a good bet.

R Patrick? Not so sure, he's been in alot of different things (Not that Rob E hasnt but...) so I doubt he;ll have anything with him

Most shoots are prop-less guest wise. Usually ok to bring your own though, long as they arnt unweildy or dangerous.

im new to this and cant wait, been wanting to visit one of these for nearly 15 years, now at last i have time off work, im going to the sunday one and my main priority is the photo shoot with robert englund, be honest what chance do i have, i see you can no longer book tickets, and how does it work???, shame but im truly over the moon i can finally go to one

im new to this and cant wait, been wanting to visit one of these for nearly 15 years, now at last i have time off work, im going to the sunday one and my main priority is the photo shoot with robert englund, be honest what chance do i have, i see you can no longer book tickets, and how does it work???, shame but im truly over the moon i can finally go to one

You will not have any issues in getting a Photoshoot with Robert Englund, just head to the sales desk at the show when you arrive and buy your Photoshoot ticket there

Darn, the Phelps shoot clashes with the Jason Watkins one and I have tickets for both. Now I'm panicking that I'll miss the Jason shoot since it's only a 10 minute slot :S

Go the Phelps shoot first and let the crew know you have a photo shoot with Jason as well. They will do their best to get you through as quickly as possible.

Darn, the Phelps shoot clashes with the Jason Watkins one and I have tickets for both. Now I'm panicking that I'll miss the Jason shoot since it's only a 10 minute slot :S

Go the Phelps shoot first and let the crew know you have a photo shoot with Jason as well. They will do their best to get you through as quickly as possible.

Thanks, I will do. I was thinking I'll have to turn up for the Phelps shoot nice and early in the hopes that I can be one of the first through, then can dash off to Photo Area B :D Should be an interesting and panicked 15 minutes of my life haha :D

• Showmasters Admin

JPG is a pretty standard file. I'm not sure what would cause it to be blocked.

I think it's more photobucket as an online file storage site that would be blocked. If it's a popular online site that people have no need to use for work purposes during the day then some businesses decide to block it...

I've changed it to text only, so there shouldn't be any issues now.

Andrea

JPG is a pretty standard file. I'm not sure what would cause it to be blocked.

I think it's more photobucket as an online file storage site that would be blocked. If it's a popular online site that people have no need to use for work purposes during the day then some businesses decide to block it...

I've changed it to text only, so there shouldn't be any issues now.

Andrea

Can finish times be added to these, I think I can remember the Alex Kingston one being 60 minutes, but if some people haven't seen the schedule they may turn up too late for theirs if they only see the start time...