paid and non paid Job opportunities at Showmasters !NEW!

showmasters

They'll be in touch when they've got the time to organise it all. It has to be done in between event organising, so will probably take a while.

Oh, ok. I did wonder if I sent to right place......And my computer keeps rejecting my wifi and security software ......"Sigh" Technology eh, bring back pencils and snail mail.........Ooo, maybe pidgeons! Errm well not actually but its been a stressful summer.....take care everyone....:)

Hi. I wouldn't mind being a guest detective but unfortunately I don't the have time to devote to this. However, if anyone else takes up this opportunity I may be able to help. As part of my own collecting I have built up detailed cast lists for Star Wars, Harry Potter, Shaun of the Dead and Lord of the Rings films. These have been collated from various sources (not just IMDB) and cover even the smallest of bitparters. My Star Wars saga list is the most comprehensive and has nearly 900 actors listed - the vast majority of which have never done signings. Don't have any addresses or agents but thought that these lists woudld be a good starting point for someone.

If anyone is interested then just let me know. Be good to contribute to some new guests attending.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just seen this thread, and not sure what's been filled - can you let me know if you still need help with the travel booking?

I'm a PA with a big financial/news company in London, and do a lot of travel booking (and changes to bookings :P) through my work, so I'm fairly familiar with airline routes, timetables (sad but true...) and average costs.

If you do still need help, could you let me know? I think it'd help to find out a bit more about what's involved, before confirming for definite.

Cheers chucks! :YAHOO:

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I'd gladly help out for the next show if there's anything going. I know I don't post in the forums all that often, but I'm a lurker... sorry!

if you mean crewing the event check out the crew forum, all contact details are there.

Cheers, dear. Have no idea where I'm looking, so thank you for pointing it out :)

• 1 year later...
  • Showmasters Admin

Please can you let us know if there are any further opportunities to work paid & unpaid for SM. I have many transferrable skills in this line of work and would love the opportunity to work for SM.

Becoming a crew member is always the best first step.