The Saturday Evening

I was just wondering if anybody has found anything to do in London on the Saturday evening? I'll be down there on my own, and may wind up just getting an early-ish night so I can get up early to queue again on the Sunday, but if there was a great show on in London, it would seem a shame not to take advantage considering I'm there already. Seems the Matthew Fox play will have finished before LFCC, so that's a no go, are there any other notable actors in plays that weekend?

I'm usually way too tired after a day at LFACC to contemplate doing anything other than sleeping!

Me too, for me it's back to the hotel, cup of tea, something to eat, think about the day, bedtime, lol! :P

I HIGHLY advise you go see Priscilla Queen of the Desert. Iv seen it 5 times already and planning plenty more visitts. Its high energy with amazing songs. The cast are wonderful at stage door especially Richard Grieve and Oliver Thornton. A guy from Holby City is in it :help:

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pa...cal/10606806919

They post really good facebook offers for tickets on here :) You want to be in the stalls in you go too!

I'm off to see Wicked on the Saturday night, can't remember where it is though as friend has booked the ticket!

Wicked is in the massive Apollo Victoria :) Not that I've been twice or anything :D

David Tennant is but being a Saturday plus with a load of Who fans in town for Karen, it would be murder trying for autos at that play that night.

I'm going the previous Friday, and am anticipating the stage door being a little busy, yes XD A couple of girls I spoke to at the NT's stage door after Frankenstein a couple of weeks ago had been to DT's Love's Labours Lost, and said that the stage door for that had been a rugby scrum XD

Edited by laurab1