we are going back to the Park Inn Hotel Northampton

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

we are going back to the Park Inn Hotel Northampton for Chevron 7.7

it will be held on 4th - 6th November

The price for the tickets for this con are going to cheeper than 7.6 but we will still have a strong line up of guests

£78 Standard Programme

£145 Silver Programme

£210 Gold Programme

we will have A , B, & C, list guests attending this next event and we are well on our way to booking a really grate selection of guests :headscratch: .

we are trying to book guests that have not attend one of our events before or are a rare guest to the UK so there will be a very nice guest line up for Chevron 7.7

we have a big first time UK Convention guests for this event which we are very pleased about and we think you will all be to , and they will be announced on the Saturday after the auction and tickets will be available to the attendees of this con first on the Sunday morning .

tickets for none attendees will go on sale on the Monday just after this con

Jason ;)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah! sounds great and already looking forward to it, quite a sure thing that i will be there, but why is chevron (nearly) always in northampton :headscratch:

nothing against the city or the hotel itself, but it is really hard to get there. for some people birmingham is hard enough to get there, but to get to northampton is quite a torture, especially if you're not from the uk. ;)

When do tickets go on sale?
I expect that they will go on sale on the Sunday morning of Chevron 7.6 for the attendees of that event. Then they will probably go on sale to everybody else on the Monday/Tuesday after that event.

The answer is actually confirmed in the first post already. :thumbup:

we have a big first time UK Convention guests for this event which we are very pleased about and we think you will all be to , and they will be announced on the Saturday after the auction and tickets will be available to the attendees of this con first on the Sunday morning .

tickets for none attendees will go on sale on the Monday just after this con

I will be there :YAHOO:

the other half just has to get used to the idea :D

Just gonna have to bribe him with things

Know the feeling about the other half! The 6th is his birthday, so I'm going to have to be VERY nice go him!

i doubt id book this early for anyone, only RDA could of got me to commit for 1 guest. amanda might have me thinking about it though lol

I just found out MPH has moved, I could well be able to come to this :WAVE:

the tickets have still gone up in price slightly though to a normal ME chev event. hope thats to accomodate amanda ;-)

i doubt id book this early for anyone, only RDA could of got me to commit for 1 guest. amanda might have me thinking about it though lol

the tickets have still gone up in price slightly though to a normal ME chev event. hope thats to accomodate amanda ;-)

The big first time UK guest is very unlikely to be Amanda, as she has done UK conventions before.

The big first time UK guest is very unlikely to be Amanda, as she has done UK conventions before.

yer but A lister, rare, was all seperate clues perhaps.

havent we discussed this on FB? lol :poki:

yer but A lister, rare, was all seperate clues perhaps.

havent we discussed this on FB? lol :poki:

I don't think they are clues as such. It's more a list of the types of guests that ME will try get, and of course the one that they have secured already.

You have discussed it, I have listened (read) :D