Something new for Stargate fans and RDA fans

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

we have been talking to Richard about doing something new at this event and as its a rare chance for fans of Stargate and RDA to meet him so we felt that it would be nice to offer the fans something really unique

well after some talking we came up with this

a very limited professional portrait photograph of Richard that will be signed by him

we have an amazing photographer ready to take a set of photos the week before when Richard arrives in the UK

out of these images the best two images will be picked and made into a limited edition of only 100 of each photo each image will be very different for each other and both will be signed and numbered .

these limited edition photos will be a very rare and this event will be the only place to be able to buy this images .

we have some grate idea of how the images are going to look and have talked it over with Richard you will all have to what till on day , but they are going to be something really special

image "A" will be a more moody thoughtful look

image "B" will be a more fun casual look

both limited edition photos will be a large print of around 16" x 12" and be signed by Richard .

Each print will cost £95.00 each or if you buy the two you will get a discount of £15 and get them for £175 for the two prints .

both prints are ON SALE HERE, NOW!

The prints will ONLY be available to collect at the event. Please select the FREE p&p option.

If you require yoru print posting we can in some circumstances organise delivery. Please email info@collectormania.com with specification and we will try our best.

here is some images we feel are really great and fun and what we will be looking at to inspier our photo shoot

tumblr_lhewlnSiIK1qhw5e1o1_400.jpg

Richard_Dean_Anderson_527416.jpg

we know these will be amazing images and will sell out so please do not be disappointed as we will not be reprinting these images again its a one off print and they will be sold on a first come first serve basis

we want you to have something really amazing to do not miss this :thumbup:

more to come on this as it comes closer to the show

jason

So has Malcolm the photographer gone now??
Not as far as I am aware. I must admit that I'm not entirely sure how you reached that conclusion from this topic.

we have an amazing photographer ready to take a set of photos the week before when Richard arrives in the UK

This could refer to Malcolm, or another photographer who will be much closer to the location of Richard before he travels to the UK. The latter seems more likely to me. I suspect that it's more cost effective use someone who is local rather than 'shipping' out Malcolm.

NOW ON SALE.

:YAHOO:

Will these be sent out by post or can they be picked up and Chevron 7.6 ?

Either. There's a postage option and it tells you to write in the comment field if you're not going to be collecting.

Can't get to the event myself unfortunately so in lieu of being able to pre-order a normal autograph I have ordered both photos to make up for it. Bit expensive but at least I'll know the signature is genuine this way and the limited edition photos should be great if anything like the examples given.

Either. There's a postage option and it tells you to write in the comment field if you're not going to be collecting.

Serves me right for not cross checking. :lol: Thank you.

No probs. I did wonder if they would only be for those attending the show so was keen to find out too. But having read the arrangements for the event and how limited his time will be, this will be the next best thing for me. Though my credit card might disagree :lol:

A quick request...

If you intend to collect the pictures at the show, please put your original order/ticket number in the additional comments.

Thanks!

:lol:

I would prefer the picture be mailed to me, but I'm in the US. Is that still an option or would I be required to pick it up at the event?

This could refer to Malcolm, or another photographer who will be much closer to the location of Richard before he travels to the UK. The latter seems more likely to me. I suspect that it's more cost effective use someone who is local rather than 'shipping' out Malcolm.

The photographer is "ready to take a set of photos...when Richard arrives in the UK" - from whence do you get the impression that the photos will be taken outside this country? It reads to me that RDA will be arriving in the UK the week before the con, will be photographed then (In the UK), and the prints made (and signed) in the week leading up to the con.

The photographer is "ready to take a set of photos...when Richard arrives in the UK" - from whence do you get the impression that the photos will be taken outside this country? It reads to me that RDA will be arriving in the UK the week before the con, will be photographed then (In the UK), and the prints made (and signed) in the week leading up to the con.

That's how I read it too. There should be time prior to Chevron to do the photos.

Edit: Sorry, I have had to make a minor edit as it was too much info for Google. Other search engines are available.

Edited by 1of2