VIP TICKETS now available for Chevron 7.6

Massive Events

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually can afford one! :dance:

Just need to decide if it'll be worth it... It's my 23rd Birthday on the Sat.

Live for today, thats what I say - if you can afford it and really want to do it then why not, you only live once.

Personally, I think it's too pricey but it will be a once in a lifetime thing , the memories will live forever and the guests will probably also remember you forever too.

I actually can afford one! :dance:

Just need to decide if it'll be worth it... It's my 23rd Birthday on the Sat.

Live for today, thats what I say - if you can afford it and really want to do it then why not, you only live once.

Personally, I think it's too pricey but it will be a once in a lifetime thing , the memories will live forever and the guests will probably also remember you forever too.

Seems pricey to me as well. Never even been Gold for a con before, as I haven't been able to afford it. Going to have to give it some thought.

:dance::o:o

£1495 :pyth:

Glad for the people who can afford this but I'd like better to go to 3-4 other events instead of going to a meal, even with RDA. Just my opinion.

Same, thats at least 4-5 events budget worth there (and thats assuming £300 per event!)

Where would the meal be held, anyone know?

The Ritz?

And don't worry we provide the transport to and from the venue.

Limo ? :P

I was thinking private helicopter! :P

Thanks - to me it was a bargain compared to the Michael Shanks meal I paid half of so I don't mind. I like to push the boat out with these things & I agree meeting certain cast members of a TV programme you love close up like this is once in a lifetime anyway - I'm lucky enough to have the funds to do these things so I intend to enjoy it while I can!

Chimmy - having dinner with Stargate guests on your 23rd Bday - you couldn't make it up!!! B)

Edited by rockluvva

• Showmasters Admin

And don't worry we provide the transport to and from the venue.

Limo ? :P

For that price I would expect Too Tall to give me a piggy back to the restaurant :D

Might take a while :lol:

Especially if I have to come back and get all 4, one at a time B)

Thanks - to me it was a bargain compared to the Michael Shanks meal I paid half of so I don't mind. I like to push the boat out with these things & I agree meeting certain cast members of a TV programme you love close up like this is once in a lifetime anyway - I'm lucky enough to have the funds to do these things so I intend to enjoy it while I can!

Chimmy - having dinner with Stargate guests on your 23rd Bday - you couldn't make it up!!! B)

It's a really tempting Birthday gift to myself!

Indeed! I was hoping it they would last until my potential win on the lottery!

If you win the lottery I'm sure we can talk about a suitable bribe :D

if I win the lotto im calling jason up regarding a naoko mori convention ;-)

and other guests id like to meet at cons from a rather long list ;-)

there could be a video announcement, sean bean courtesy of Mr Photoshoot productions lol