keeping you all up to date :-)

showmasters

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm..looks like I better make sure I got money for ET6..and I can only imagine how hard it has been for SM to book guests for this one, timewise it is the worst of times when doing a con esp right in the middle of filming the last two movies, but hey that happens and I am certain the guests that SM has after all managed to get will make sure this is a FUN event. I am sure ET5 will be no different in that sense like it has been with the previous ones!

So Roll on ET5 and I'll be ready, willing and able for ET6 as well. I am not disappointed that they couldn't get the guest they planned for now cos I trust SM to be determinded enough to somehow get this guest(s) at some point LOL. Yep I just called you guys relentless, in a good way!

I am happy to meet anyone from the Twi movies as I for one am happy to meet either actors at events like this, atleast you'll have a chance to see/hear/talk and get close to them, instead than some rushed random public premiere or a quick spotting of them on the street. Usually they are too busy going somewhere and on the red carpet stuff they are always rushed off. These things they usually lower their shoulders, have fun and just seem to be interested in hanging out. Also you don't have to worry about being intrusive, as long as you respect their personal space etc at these cons. IMO the best way to meet these stars may be at a con like this.

I'll be really honest - I kind of always thought it would be pretty hard to get guests for ET5 when they were filming BD, so I'm impressed that SM have got anyone at all, and I have to say our guests are pretty cool - can't wait to find out who Guest #6 is! Was also planning to get my tickets for ET6 at ET5, have just spent last ten minutes convincing my husband that silver tickets would be more cost effective! Hehe! Can't wait for ET5 - 9 sleeps!!!!!

gah, i really hope a 'sell out the con' guest isn't announced next weekend because i can't afford a ticket to ET6 until at least the 3rd of march. i'll be so gutted if it sells out before i can buy a ticket to the next event.

i would buy a ticket regardless of whether or not you manage to get a cullen or another big guest, so if it sells out i might just cry haha

Me too - my daughter and me definitely want to go....and would no matter who's announced - or even if no-one is announced until later. So it would be devastating for it to sell out before we can afford it :P

It really is a struggle to find so much money esp after Christmas, if they sell out they sell out.

What can I sell????? ;):P

OMG I am really exciteddddddd!!!

justin chon is awesome :)

et6 sounds like it's going to be great too!

will book my ticket as soon as they go on sell ;)

i am guessing either nikki or elizabeth really wanted to come to et5? or even billy burke?

don't think it was jackson as he is doing a gig on the 19th..so it wouldn't be due to filming?

I'm going to start packing soon....

see you all at the con ;D

gah, i really hope a 'sell out the con' guest isn't announced next weekend because i can't afford a ticket to ET6 until at least the 3rd of march. i'll be so gutted if it sells out before i can buy a ticket to the next event.

i would buy a ticket regardless of whether or not you manage to get a cullen or another big guest, so if it sells out i might just cry haha

Me too - my daughter and me definitely want to go....and would no matter who's announced - or even if no-one is announced until later. So it would be devastating for it to sell out before we can afford it :P

It really is a struggle to find so much money esp after Christmas, if they sell out they sell out.

What can I sell????? ;):P

I've already been selling stuff on ebay so I can afford this one - lol. When I read about ET6 and the tickets going on sale I must have sounded desperate because my boyfriend has offered to put them on his credit card on the Monday.....and he can't stand Twilight (I know....I apologise for him!!) Now......to convince him silver would be more cost effective because of photo's.......and gold because I get wine..... hmmmmmm

OMG I am really exciteddddddd!!!

justin chon is awesome :)

et6 sounds like it's going to be great too!

will book my ticket as soon as they go on sell ;)

i am guessing either nikki or elizabeth really wanted to come to et5? or even billy burke?

don't think it was jackson as he is doing a gig on the 19th..so it wouldn't be due to filming?

I'm going to start packing soon....

see you all at the con ;D

I don't think Nikki, Liz, Billy or Jackson will be a go for ET5, ET6 maybe *fingers crossed*

Well now is the time call it a day and book in our last guest for this show. We have someone in mind. It's not the biggest of guests but a nice one which we think will be good one ET5! More on that in the next few days. :D

Firsty, thank you for the update :-)

does it mean is this someone you work with before (just because of "someone in mind")

waaaaah, this is driving me crazy.

ET5 was supposed to be my last ET con... not because I don't like the anymore but because, if all goes well, I will move to the US in August/September for University D:

That is also the reason why I do not have any money at all for an ET6 ticket... University over there is expensiiiiive D: damn ittttt!

But if this guest is gonna be as awesome as you say he/she is and they will be announced at ET5 for ET6 then I am so going to indebt myself and buy a ticket... even if my account will be in the negatives for months after that... and then, IDK, if I move to the US... I'll just have to find a verrrryyy cheap flight to London... (no, I am not crazy or anything XD)

IDK, IDK... I think I need help... let's just all hope I get the job I applied for today, it'd be very helpful

thank you SM for keeping us updated.

Edited by Endless Fighter