Latest Guest Announcement - JUSTIN CHON

Massive Events

Personally I enjoy repeat guests. They tend to be a lot more relaxed at subsequent visits as they know what to expect, and build up even more of a rapport with attendees **looks at the numerous appearances by the main cast at the various Hubs**

It's also nice for people who have yet to see them.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, and baring in mind ET1 was 2years ago so he'll have plenty new stories to tell :wub: that and it'll be nice to see how he interacts with the other guests :YAHOO: OMG Michael and Justin on stage together is going to be awesome :YAHOO:

Edited by Holly

• Moderators
Please keep this topic for comments about Justin.Any other discussion about the lineup or guest requests etc can go elsewhere. Thanks
. I think everyone has commented about Justin in here haven't they ?

I mean keep the "repeat" comments to a minimum, as well as the usual "we want a Cullen!" and "will we get any new guests?" ones. Guest announcement topics are really for those who are looking forward to meeting the guest - after all, they do read the forum :YAHOO:

Justin is a lovely guest... shame about people being disappointed

not everyone gets to go to all these events everytime and if i moan about seeing a guest more than once i wouldnt of had the chance to meet Peter and Charlie more than once, i think we should be honoured they want to come back afterall its not like they have to :)

Hahah that is so awesome. Wonder if we can persuade him to sing his new song lmao.

great idea sam i was thinking about this also but with the kiddies about i doubt it...but im still hoping :P

Maybe we can ask for a private show lol. Might stick it on my phone and play it everytime he comes near

im up for that private show :P

i cant stop watching the video on youtude now ;)

Just so pleased anyone comes over to us! Should be great to see Justin and Mike together - and like someone else said, maybe they'll be able to give us some Breaking Dawn stories (without giving away any spoilers of course! ;) )

spoilers??? Haven't we all read the book - lol