latest Guest Announcement - MARK SHEPPARD

Oh, man, REALLY??? This guy gets bloody everywhere...*snooze*

Snooze for you maybe, but not for me, I recently got into SPN so for me I'm MEGA excited, also a massive Doctor Who fan..

So maybe take your gripes elsewhere? Just cus u think it's boring a hell of a lot of other people don't!

Oh, man, REALLY??? This guy gets bloody everywhere...*snooze*

Sorry, but I agree with Talie, this is not a helpful comment.

At a show like this, there will be guests from many different TV shows/Films and not all are going to appeal to everyone.

We do know that the guests sometimes read the forum, so a comment like this is not fair.

Well, Mark may get everywhere but me & my sis have yet to meet him and honestly, WE CAN'T FRICKIN WAIT!!!!! :D:D

Been a huge fan of SPN from moment it aired so to have the chance to meet another awesome guest from that show is a huge deal. Not to mention he has just done sooooo much stuff that if he does a talk it surely would be very interesting and i'm not just referring to hearing about that hilarious photo/kiss!! Truly one of the funnniest moments in the history of the show!!

I have just watch a film called LOST VOYAGE, Mark is in that also.

The film is from 2001 but I only just seen it.

It a film about a cruise ship that went missing many years earlier and reappears with no body on board, so a journalist, a man who parents were on the ship and some others go to check it out, it was quite good.

Not really so scary, but then my idea of scary might not be same as yours lol.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0252649/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...