Autograph ideas!

HawwyHaribo

Hello Twi-Hards!

Just wondering what kind of objects people have got signed in the past... I want to be creative but finding it hard to think of things :YAHOO:

So far all i can think of is photos, books, calendars, ipod and umm, other stuff!

I wont be going to ET5 but hopefuly ET6 so I'm planning ahead! ;)

Im new to the forums BTW! :(

P.S Do the guests often personalise autographs??? :P

Harriet

Twitter: @HawwyHaribo

Hey :YAHOO:

I've only been to ET4 but as far as I can tell most of the guests personalise things. I got a sticky note in each queue to stick on my photo, so the guest knew what to sign. It's up to you what you want on it.

Alot of people tend to just stick to getting the photos signed from their registration packs, but I already had an autograph off Booboo (from when I went to the premiere) so at ET4 I got a wolf teddy signed. I've also heard of people getting movie companions, baseballs, clothing and the Twilight books signed. There's probably other things but that's all I can think of off the top of my head :)

PS- Welcome to the forum. You already know me from twitter (@Raychell_92) :P

Yeah, I want everything signed! I jsut want to be original XD (and something which I can show off) :(

I will probably end up paying for extra autographs.. Well I might aswell make the most out of travelling all the way to Birmingham!

Hello Rachel! :P

TEAM FACINELLI :YAHOO:

I've got 2 canvases I've been getting signed. Ones NM and ive just been getting the autos of the ppl on it. The other is an Eclipse canvas. I also have a new moon and eclipse script. Plus I won a huge New Moon

Poster at ET4 for something silly like £30 with 9 autos already on, bargain! So that's getting added to too.

I've got some Canvas Warriors shoes coming tomorrow hopefully :dance: so think I might get them signed too!!!!

I Have this scrapbook thing that my mum made me when I went to hospital for a bit with loads of pictures of my friends and notes and stuff in it. I got that signed at ET4, and Im going to add the pictures into it when I have time :) Im going to get that signed at ET5 to :D And hopefully ET6 :o

I'm bringing the Silent Hill DVD (for Jodelle - already signed by Alice Krige, so it'll only be cool with Jodelle's autograph on it too), The New Moon DVD and maybe a Felix t-shirt and a X-Men DVD (for Daniel - Charlie's auto is already on the New Moon DVD, so that'll be cool too), the All the Boys Love Mandy Lane DVD (for Michael) and like yellowmarlin: just in case a baseball :P

I get 10 x 8 headshot photos from the promotional photoshoots signed to put in my autograph portfolio.... along with my photoshoots! I hope there is a nice one of Mike available, I don't think he has had a promotion shot from any of the films!

Thinking about it, I think I need to buy another album and wallets!!!

Normally I just get the 8x10s signed, I think I'd like something different this time but I can't decide what to do!

First I thought I'd make a photo collage of each guest for them to sign, but if there's any last minute changes that'll be scuppered.

Then I thought I might get an extra photo with each guest and have that signed instead, but I felt so awkward asking for photo's with different poses at ET4 that it's put me off :D Don't want to pay for 2 photo's and have them look identical!

I Have this scrapbook thing that my mum made me when I went to hospital for a bit with loads of pictures of my friends and notes and stuff in it. I got that signed at ET4, and Im going to add the pictures into it when I have time :) Im going to get that signed at ET5 to :WINCE: And hopefully ET6 :P

That's me :D (the mum!)

Oh - and I have a special edition Eclipse book that I got signed (one that I don't read so it won't get ruined!!). I will bringing that again to ET5. :0)

Edited by Dee75