Registration Letters!

Yvie

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, after the theatre of yesterday's announcement that letters had been posted, I thought at least one person might have announced their letter had arrived by posting a photo of it falling through their letterbox onto the doormat, and then maybe a close-up shot of the bit of letter showing their ticket number...

:thumbup:

I don't know, after the theatre of yesterday's announcement that letters had been posted, I thought at least one person might have announced their letter had arrived by posting a photo of it falling through their letterbox onto the doormat, and then maybe a close-up shot of the bit of letter showing their ticket number...

:thumbup:

They've definitely missed a trick there.

;)

They've definitely missed a trick there.

Mine didn't fall through the letter box...I bumped into the postie going down the path! He was wearing shorts and a t shirt...it was 3C...now that was a missed photo opportunity!

Okay, I know a lot of you are excited and it must be frustrating to see so many people posting about having received their tickets while you're still waiting for yours, BUT please refrain from emailing me to ask where your ticket is.

Please be patient and wait for the mail in your area to catch up to the rest of the country. Every letter has been posted, every letter is on its way.

:D

My daughter actually suggested we do that - but we never got round to it :)