Latest Guest Announcement - RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON

Massive Events

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! I finally get to meet the man, I saw him 4 years ago, with Amanda Tappin possing for a photo at another event that my girlfriend was going to. I was very shocked so didnt approach them, I kind of didn't move lmao :YAHOO: ! My girlfriend actually got the pleasure of speaking to him though. I can't wait! :D

Edited to remove other event details.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Well this news made me buy the tickets. As I understand it, it's rare to get RDA to conventions. Don't want to miss the chance.

he is however this year he branched out onto oz? and a week before chevron he is in germany so perhaps he is getting more into them, or perhaps he is doing stints of 2 years as i heard someone mention?

so cant wait for this,

Holy crap! I would've loved to have seen/heard the reaction when they announced this in the hall.

It was simply amazing, never see that since world cup victory in France on 1998 :thumbup:

We'll meet THE Man! :(

Silver ticket 57 on my pocket! :WINCE:

Holy crap! I would've loved to have seen/heard the reaction when they announced this in the hall.

It wasn't even a cheer, it was an almighty ROAR!

Of course, I contributed to this when 'In Association with Sea Shepherd' came up THAT'S when it just went crazy!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Question

Can i get a item I bring with me signed or did i read somewhere he will only be giving out pre-signed pics out?

as i have my own poster I need signing and can all ticket classes get signatures or is it just Gold and Silver tickets for RDA

Thanks

All so what days is he attending. :D

Question

Can i get a item I bring with me signed or did i read somewhere he will only be giving out pre-signed pics out?

as i have my own poster I need signing and can all ticket classes get signatures or is it just Gold and Silver tickets for RDA

Thanks

All so what days is he attending. :thumbup:

Gold and Silver will receive a in-person autograph from Richard. Standard will receive a pre-signed autograph.

So if you have a Standard ticket then no you will not be able to get your poster signed. If you are Gold or Silver then yes you will be able to.

Edit: As for days, I have not seen any official confirmation but I would assume he will be attending every day. It wouldn't really make sense for him to come across for just one day. Unless of course he has something else in his diary

Edited by 1of2

He'll be there all three days, unless something unforeseeable happens.

It is very rare that guests are one day only at these weekend conventions, that mostly happens if they have something coming up the other days. I've never seen it happen with overseas guests. In general those "not all days" appearances are more a thing of the signing shows.

• Showmasters Admin
Question

Thanks

All so what days is he attending. :thumbup:

Gold and Silver will receive a in-person autograph from Richard. Standard will receive a pre-signed autograph.

So if you have a Standard ticket then no you will not be able to get your poster signed. If you are Gold or Silver then yes you will be able to.

Edit: As for days, I have not seen any official confirmation but I would assume he will be attending every day. It wouldn't really make sense for him to come across for just one day. Unless of course he has something else in his diary

The intention is for RDA to be involved the whole weekend, the only restriction we really have is on autographs, everything else (photos, talks, QA etc) it is intended that he'll be as involved as any full weekend guest is.

He'll be there all three days, unless something unforeseeable happens.

It is very rare that guests are one day only at these weekend conventions, that mostly happens if they have something coming up the other days. I've never seen it happen with overseas guests. In general those "not all days" appearances are more a thing of the signing shows.

It does happen at the Hub events where we have lots of UK guests, they can quite often be one day only.

But QS is right usually over seas guests are at least 2 days and usually all 3.

It does happen at the Hub events where we have lots of UK guests, they can quite often be one day only.

That was actually what I meant to write, but somehow the sentence got stuck on it's way to the keyboard. :o

**quietly wonders how much a potential GE will go for...scary thoughts**

I'm not sure if I want to know.:thumbup: