Star Wars guests being announced Mon

Im sure most people read the threads on LFACC and SM's have said that ther will be Star Wars "guests" being announced on Monday so hopefully this will stop anymore bickering between certain fans of two certain popular trilogies. (you know the arguement im on about, to many guests from one, not enough from the other)aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggh. :lol:

Lets not have anymore slagging off of any guests that are announced SM have a lot of generations and cult films/series to cater for, i would like nothing more than to see 6 or 7 guests from star wars but if they cant be got there are other great guests there that will be great to meet and i cant wait. At the end of the day if there aren't any people i like i wont go theres no good complaining about it , we get nowhere as you can see on most threads.

Anyway im looking forward to whoever it is but am kinda hoping it will be at least one of either Frank Oz, Carrie Fisher or Mark Hammil. Has anyone heard any rumours of who they might be or preferances??? :lol:

Possible, I suppose, but C5 is still nearly three months away. He has still got plenty of time to find a stage play or third rate tv movie to do instead.

Come on Frank Oz !!

or Carrie Fisher

or Anthony Daniels

Edited by dufresne

Mark Hamill , Frank Oz :blush: would be well cool. Billy Dee cancelled last year due to work commitments. David Prowse :rolleyes: , Jeremy Bulloch and Kenny Baker have worked the shows before. I missed out on Ray Park from the previous CM.

How about Ahmed Best or Anthony Daniels.

SMS could you at least tell us if they have been to a previous signing or not. It just adds to the suspense over the weekend waiting for monday.......

Please ?

I really hope one will be Carrie Fisher or Mark Hamill, if either of these is announced then I truly will be a happy guy. But my arguments have generally been that I was unhappy with some of the lower spectrum guests SM were bringing in for LFACC and C5 for numerous reasons which I don't want to reitterate; I have done so enough recently.

And as for Billy Dee - I would issue no positive interest if he were to be announced again. He has cancelled for like every event so far and there is no reason to suggest that he may do so again. He has only lead to dissapointment. Id be disheartened if he was even considered.

But I welcome Star Wars guests with open arms, let's give LOTR fans a run for their money at c5.

Edited by hum3z

I would like nothing more than to meet Billy Dee Williams but the blokes an utter nightmare he was supposed to be at MGM studios in Walt Disney World once when i was on holiday there and he didnt turn up, then another time at the NEC, then shock horror he didnt turn up at collectormania. I dont think theres any point booking him. FRANK OZ, MARK HAMMIL,CARRIE FISHER PLEEEEEEAAAAASE.

Oh yeah met Anthony Daniels at NEC he is such a top bloke would definately like to see him again :(

It'd be great to see any of the following:

Ahmed Best

Anthony Daniels

Frank Oz

Ewan McGregor (well, a guy can hope can't he?)

Jake Lloyd

Hayden Christianson

Christopher Lee (again, no hopes really held out, but.....)

Carrie Fisher

Mark Hamill (would be great, but I know he doesn't sign Star Wars anymore unfortunately)

Having said that, I'll be happy to see Star Wars represented, pretty much no matter who's announced.

It'd be great to see any of the following:

Ahmed Best

Anthony Daniels

Frank Oz

Ewan McGregor (well, a guy can hope can't he?)

Jake Lloyd

Hayden Christianson

Christopher Lee (again, no hopes really held out, but.....)

Carrie Fisher

Mark Hamill (would be great, but I know he doesn't sign Star Wars anymore unfortunately)

Having said that, I'll be happy to see Star Wars represented, pretty much no matter who's announced.

Some good choices there m8, id like to see any of those, heres hoping.

Hi

As a big SW fan, this would be very cool, but lets not forget all the other quality SW guests that there could be. There are lost of artists, prop people and puppateers that could tell some good stories of what it was like behind the scenes.

Paul

Not who we were all expecting but still some pretty dam good guests. Met Dan Logan at previous show he's probably grown up a bit more now.

Come on SMS keep it up Carrie is in the UK at the moment how about having a word for April/May.

:D