Gil Birmingham at ET4?

Lisa090982

Very true lol I hope so!!

Talie have fun later :WINCE:

Haha TY though I'm gonna be like dubious till he actually walks in! rofl

Hahaha don't blame ya! Though I hope you realise that if I spot you around Baker St when I finish work at 5pm I am going to stalk you.. rofl

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone can blame BooBoo for this thread! If he hadnt opened his mouth about it at the weekend at his talk in Germany none of this speculation would be happening!

And Charlie's words to me were literally "I might pop in"....tbh I doubt he's gonna be a guest. Got the impression he would make an appearance to say hi like unofficially if anything. Who knows.

xxx

And this is why Charlie is a legend :(

2vcxg9g.jpg

and the official word from him regarding this w/e is that he MIGHT pop in.... but it seemed doubtful

Why is Vikki skulking at the back? :P

Oh, wait. I get it. So that she's closest to Charlie. Duh! :D

Edited by yellowmarlin

TBH i dout charley will pop in , Would you if you was in his postion ? Prob nt. And i really belive showmasters would have said weather Gill had been confirmed or not , insted of leaving it hanging in the balance

:)

Just what i think

x

Tbh, Given the reaction from some people I wouldn`t blame SM/ME for not announcing an appearance if it wasn`t 100% set in concrete because imagine the backlash if something happened last minute?

TBH i dout charley will pop in , Would you if you was in his postion ? Prob nt. And i really belive showmasters would have said weather Gill had been confirmed or not , insted of leaving it hanging in the balance

Just what i think

x

Tbh, Given the reaction from some people I wouldn`t blame SM/ME for not announcing an appearance if it wasn`t 100% set in concrete because imagine the backlash if something happened last minute?

Yea i see what you mean , People seem rather Voilent on this forum . I guess people woule have been like , Not another wolf... Im a team seth so i like having lots of wolves :L

xx

Just what i think

x

Yea i see what you mean , People seem rather Voilent on this forum . I guess people woule have been like , Not another wolf... Im a team seth so i like having lots of wolves :L

xx

Yeah tis a bit of a wolf con :P

I`m a vamp girl myself ;) But would love to meet Gil :D

:P at violent, We`re harmless really, Just REALLY passionate ;):blink:

Just what i think

x

xx

Im sure u are all really :P

Sorry off the topic question - did you go to that new moon uk fan party thing ? Jw as you say that youves seen the RP TL KS CW

xx

Yeah tis a bit of a wolf con :poki:

I`m a vamp girl myself ;) But would love to meet Gil :D

:lol: at violent, We`re harmless really, Just REALLY passionate ;):dance:

Chaske has just posted that he is waiting Julia Jones and...a pretty boy named Gil... it's confirmed that is Gil Birmingham, right?

Where's that?

And nope no confirmation of Gil but :P

*edit* oh I see his Fb ooohh

Edited by TheVampireGirl

if they were going to announce it they wud have by now, i suggest people just stop asking n wait see if they announce anything tonight if not wait to see who is in the opening ceremony tomoro......they havent commented so far so lets just all just wait n see :)

And this is why Charlie is a legend :P

2vcxg9g.jpg

and the official word from him regarding this w/e is that he MIGHT pop in.... but it seemed doubtful

Why is Vikki skulking at the back? :wub:

Oh, wait. I get it. So that she's closest to Charlie. Duh! :P

haha oi! :P

He had his arm round me n stuff but the way my hair blends into his jumper makes it look like I'm not even part of the photo and just creepin at the back rofl :P