• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupid question time-

How do you print out the shedule ?

It only printing out the saturday bit :S

Any idears ?

x

I would try copy and pasting the separate bits into Word or whatever you use and printing it like that. You get one in your reg pack anyway.

Maybe someone has an easier way?

Edited by Beechy

Stupid question time-

How do you print out the shedule ?

It only printing out the saturday bit :S

Any idears ?

x

I would try copy and pasting the separate bits into Word or whatever you use and printing it like that. You get one in your reg pack anyway.

Maybe someone has an easier way?

That's what I did.

Just wanted to say hi...we're in group W!

Just read the whole wristband debate and to be honest I'm just so excited to be going I don't care what I have to wear as it is going to be amazing regardless anyway!

To the people going on there own...I hope you all go and feel able to chat to people there as we all have a common interest / obsession so no shortage of conversation.

Can not wait and very excited xxx

Hi I havent really read about the wristband thing apart from every one keeps mention wearing wrist bands lol .... Is it for this event instead of badges????

If so like that idea cos at the event I only wrap the chain of badges around my wrist lol I've seen a few people do that too lol.

Also stupid question but will there be the scheduals at the event or in our packs?

Edited by Kimmoonlight

Just read the whole wristband debate and to be honest I'm just so excited to be going I don't care what I have to wear...

[cut to Sunday evening]

"...and that's how I've ended up walking round the hotel with a traffic cone on my head for the whole weekend"

:P

• Moderators

There should be one in your pack, and then probably bigger versions around the event on some walls etc.

Hi I havent really read about the wristband thing apart from every one keeps mention wearing wrist bands lol .... Is it for this event instead of badges????

If so like that idea cos at the event I only wrap the chain of badges around my wrist lol I've seen a few people do that too lol.

Also stupid question but will there be the scheduals at the event or in our packs?

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend the whole 3 days anymore, due to me having a virus and other stuff.

I'm trying tho to hopefully come over on the Saturday as I paid for a Silver Ticket.

Can I still register on Saturday morning? I probably will miss a few bits and pieces here and there... but would love to just pop over for a day.

Is that possible?

Cheers

Ah thank you so much for that information, is that between a specific time only?

I go get my rest today and hopefully feel well enough to come over for a day!

Many thanks! You have no idea how much you have brightened up my Friday!

x