Eternal Twilight 4

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Heres the schedule :YAHOO::YAHOO: (updated! - Please note the slight change with Becca Fitzpatrick and L.A Weatherly)

Sat-am-2.jpg

Sat-PM-1.jpg

Sun-AM-1.jpg

Sun-PM-1.jpg

groups-1.jpg

The authors will be giving a 30 minute talk each on Saturday morning. As you will see from the schedule this will clash with people being called for autographs and/or photo shoots. This is not an issue. As you will know, you can join the queue any time you wish after your group has been called, YOU CAN NOT MISS YOUR TURN! So if you wish to go to one or all of these talks you are free to do so, please just join the autograph or photo shoot queue (for any you have been called for) once you leave the talk(s). Should the autograph(s) or photo shoot(s) you missed be over for the day, you can simply join on Sunday.

The main hall will NOT be loaded by ticket number for these talks, they will be on a purely first come, first served basis. The doors will open at approx 10:45am. You will be free to come and go as you please, but seats can not be saved. The hall will be cleared at 1pm.

The main hall will still be loaded by ticket number at approx 2:10pm as usual, for the start of the main talks at 2:30pm. These will be the seats you keep all afternoon.

*Edit by Rhianydd*

For those having difficulty interpreting your schedule, use the list above to find out your group, then see below

The example is for those in Group O

(SM/ME feel free to delete this if you deem it inappropriate)

etschedulehelp.jpg

Edited by Rhianydd

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

How do we know what group we are in, please? :smile:

I see before you put a little thing up that said like "gold 1 - 30 is group A" etc, will you be doing this or will we just find out at the event?

Sorted ;)

How do we know what group we are in, please? :smile:

I see before you put a little thing up that said like "gold 1 - 30 is group A" etc, will you be doing this or will we just find out at the event?

Sorted ;)

Thank you ;) highlighters at the ready lol

so i presume now the groups etc are up that there will be NO replacement for Peter?

Too Tall posted (in the other thread called schedule I think) that the schedules been made in a way that if they can find a 7th guest, they will be able to be slotted straight in :smile:

• Moderators

so i presume now the groups etc are up that there will be NO replacement for Peter?

Too Tall posted (in the other thread called schedule I think) that the schedules been made in a way that if they can find a 7th guest, they will be able to be slotted straight in :smile:

This is correct, and hasn't changed just because this has been posted ;)