PJ Party!

Sazzzy

Well Petes got PJs for this now!!! So, do I or dont I ? I was just gonna go in normal clothes for Sunday night but now Im tempted.

:headscratch::P

come to the dark side lol we have fluffly jammies

am doing the jammies thing and lookiing forward to a group pj pic

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have really cool scrubs pajamas, but I think I'm gonna stick to normal clothes, Im at the Sheraton so it might look a bit odd walking down the street in PJ's.

Plus Its a good job there isn't a tescos near by, they wouldnt let anybody in!

• Moderators

I have really cool scrubs pajamas, but I think I'm gonna stick to normal clothes, Im at the Sheraton so it might look a bit odd walking down the street in PJ's.

Plus Its a good job there isn't a tescos near by, they wouldnt let anybody in!

Do you have any friends staying at the Thistle? In the past when I've stayed at a hotel other than the con hotel, I've done the walking-between in normal clothes with my costume in a bag, and got changed in a friend's room at the con hotel.

Unfortunately no I don't. Its just me and my mum so first thing would be to persuade her to dress in PJ's. If I do decided to put them on I'll just stick a jacket on over the top, It will just look like I have a weird dress sense. They are just big baggy blue pants I'm sure they will look fashionable. :YAHOO:

As we're coming from the Lodge, we'll have to be dressed up only in spirit :D ...though as my friend actually managed to doze off at last year's chill out party (poor stamina ;)) it might actually be a good idea for us! Unfortunately, my powers of persuasion don't stretch that far, and she's decreed against it.