Eternal Twilight 5 Hotel Booking Code

showmasters

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm seeing singles only available when I try. Looks like the room allocation for twins/doubles has run out again.

The room allocation has been increased several times, so keep checking back here, this may happen again. I'll point this out to the office, but I don't think anything will happen until after the holidays.

Hi,

I booked up 2 double rooms last week and on the website it said there were no rooms avaliable at the convention rate so we phoned the hotel and booked up and got the convention rate with no problem! :D

Edited by Elyon Tinkerbell Cullen

• 2 weeks later...
  • Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

I have spoken to The Hilton this morning and they have added some rooms on so that you can now book with the code again.

However, they have sold out of Doubles on Thursday and Sunday. They do have twins available on those days and so if you want to book a room that includes Thursday or Sunday then it will have to be a twin.

You can, of course, book a double if you are only staying Friday and Saturday nights.

Hope that helps everyone.

Thanks

Mark :D

• 3 weeks later...
Does the hotel have single rooms available with the booking code or would I have to book a twin?

LMAO, I've done nothing but ask questions since joining XD

Single rooms are included with the booking code. I have no idea if there are any left though. The link on the first post of this thread will take you through the booking process.

Well I tried, but there were none left :wub: I've booked a room at the nitenite hotel in the city centre instead, it's near New St. station so it'll be easy for me to get the train out to the NEC. Just means I won't be able to go to the parties for long :S

Thats a shame, you will just have to party harder in a short time :dance:

I would imagine they are a little busy with the EMS cancellation at the moment, but I will put a comment in the topic thread

Marks post from 5th January is #183, that is the most uptodate info we have whch cofirmed some nights are now sold out. There could be another event on the same weekend, it is a very large hotel

Edited by Rhianydd

• 2 weeks later...