Cosplay ideas

mr_jason_smith

Presuming I shall still be ginger, sorry I mean a red head, next August then I reallllly want to try my hand at Jessica.

So, merlottes waitress Jessica mainly... and others that I have yet to think of!

haha i think theres gonna be a lot of the Merlottes girls there again i was gonna do that at bitten but didnt bring the fangs so didnt bother so was gonna do it properly for Bitten 2

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Have been thinking (instead of doing work. xD) aaaand I'm thinking I shall try Sophie-Anne at some point too, as well as Jessica. :) Couple of red headed vampires, simples. :unsure:

Just depends on party themes when/which costumes, which I doubt we will get for a while! Lol.

• 2 months later...

I've planned my Sophie Anne outfits :-) one has to be made from scratch but the others i have alot of stuff already i cant wait!

Funnily enough i have also planned my Sophie-Anne outfits too :D i dont have to make any from scratch thank god cause i suck at stuff like that but i have to improvise on one of them :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've planned my Sophie Anne outfits :-) one has to be made from scratch but the others i have alot of stuff already i cant wait!

Funnily enough i have also planned my Sophie-Anne outfits too :P i dont have to make any from scratch thank god cause i suck at stuff like that but i have to improvise on one of them :)

lets hope we dont end up wearing the same outfits on the same nights!

Does anyone have any good links to where I can find some fangs ? Decent ones at that :D

I've been wearing the same pair of scarecrow fangs for a year and a half now and still going strong! :)

yeah had my scarecrow fangs for over a year now too wear them loads they are great!

• 3 months later...

6 outfits completed... finished the top for my 7th today - just waiting for one item to turn up and that's DONE too!! :YAHOO:

That's like 3 costume changes a day!

:P

Jason

that's what I do normally at cons anyway! photshoot clothes, talk clothes and party clothes!

I don't know what I'll actually be wearing when... but at least I have plenty of options :)

I probably won't need to bring any Heulwen clothes though - will probably have enough Sookie clothes to be her alllll weekend ;)

Does anyone have any good links to where I can find some fangs ? Decent ones at that :D

I am hoping to have a Stall in the Dealers room that you'll be able to purchase Custom made fangs from.

Currently in Talks with Massive Events about it now.

Please Stay tuned :D

The backup item came (after a different stupid ebay seller wasted my time & listed the wrong image with a listing!) so looks like my outfit's pretty much ready to go.... Shall be giving it a test run at CMMK this weekend :D