The Hilton

wishingpixie

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's quite huge, spread out and everything. My room was quite a bit larger than at Park Inn.

It's near the airport, there's some cheaper food options there. The hotel usually has a food court for attendees. I ate there once and found it okay, but there've been other reports where attendees were not really happy.

Hilton is huge, but it's lovely. If you were to eat food supplied by the Hilton tbh it's a rip off...but as QS said there's usually a food court :) You can order dominoes to your room too. Or you can take a 5 min walk to the NEC and there's Subway & Whetherspoons. You can take the monorail thing from the NEC to the airport and there's a good few places there plus Starbucks and Costa etc :)

Yep agree with everyone else, it really is lovely, breakfasts are yuuum! Food prices ridiculous mind you, also found myself missing the atmosphere of the Park Inn, what with everything being more spread out, nothing you can do about that though, there's no way in hell an event of this size would work anywhere smaller, so yeah, really lovely place in general :D

I didn't stay at the Hilton at ET3 (my mum booked us into a travellodge in central birmingham...hated it) but my mum paid £4 for a hot chocolate there...

The food court is nice :D but we mostly went to the BBs just on the exit of the NEC :)

It was lovely and cold :)

Yeah, it was quite chilly from time to time. There was quite a bit of shivering going on.

Oh lol I meant the pool when we jumped in!

I'm a fatty so didn't feel the cold :)

Edited by rayray_x

It was lovely and cold :)

Yeah, it was quite chilly from time to time. There was quite a bit of shivering going on.

Oh lol I meant the pool when we jumped in!

I'm a fatty so didn't feel the cold :)

Oh lol, thats what I get for butting in :S

I thought it was quite chilly around parts of the hotel though, tbh