Cosplay

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if the 'weapons' are not functioning weapons i.e wooden sword or fake gun surely we can pose with them?

i get that we have them checked at the cosplay desk to avoid any potential accidents if people had real weapons

Also any babydolls having any luck with the gun holster? its the only item im having trouble with :unsure:

but other than that i have ordered the 'gun' not real of course gonna start to put the detail on it as soon as it arrives *damn holidays*

Also which day are people planning babydoll cosplay for? i want pics ;)

yeah thats what i mean. my blade is made from wood that i crafted myself, its not sharp and you couldnt stab somone if you tried! the gun is obviously not real.

nope i cant find holsters anywhere :l, cheap ones i mean.

i'm going on the saturday, i want pics too!

Well I've almost finished my wedding Ariel cosplay for expo which will also be worn on the saturday of LFCC for my disney group I'm organising (which I may add almost has all spaces taken WOOOO) I only have the sleeves to go on the dress which I'm over the moon with!

If I have the money and time I MIGHT get another red wig and add volume to my current wig to give the fringe even more volume and more volume just over all really, as I've had my current one is a year old and by now is getting a bit thin. :lol: But it depends on money and time as I want to make her mermaid form for LFCC as well (not sure how I'll get around as I want it accurate XD) but if not I'll wear her nightgown or something...but anyway, here's a little image of my 80% complete Ariel wedding gown!

P4210080.jpg

It was indeed :)

Malty- aww awesome! I love Supernatural and planning Ruby from season 3 now for the sunday of this as it's too tempting to do XD! And Ariel is my all time fav :D

Mark- if that comment was to me then thank you! :P

:P Thank you very much! REALLY impatient to get it finished now but the sleeves require 2 people lol

I get impatient to lol especially when something is like 90% done

It was indeed :)

Malty- aww awesome! I love Supernatural and planning Ruby from season 3 now for the sunday of this as it's too tempting to do XD! And Ariel is my all time fav :D

Mark- if that comment was to me then thank you! :P

:P Thank you very much! REALLY impatient to get it finished now but the sleeves require 2 people lol

i know this is rather off topic but i really need some help with my babydoll shoulder rig/gun holsters. i have found one on ebay but its like $100 ? i cannot afford it! please help....eek :P

for gun holsters have you tried fancy dress shops? They usually sell accessories like that! :lol: For the other thing I have no idea sorry!

i know this is rather off topic but i really need some help with my babydoll shoulder rig/gun holsters. i have found one on ebay but its like $100 ? i cannot afford it! please help....eek :P

for gun holsters have you tried fancy dress shops? They usually sell accessories like that! :lol: For the other thing I have no idea sorry!

Agreed. We got quite a cheap set of holsters from a fancy dress shop which we then modified with leatherette (the plasticy leather looking stuff) to get the effect we wanted. £10 for the holsters and about £3 for the leatherette. Job done.

My decals arrived this morning so thought id update y'all on my babydoll gun so far.

Still needs some area's touching up with in silver but i need to go get a fine brush t get into some of the hard to get places. The brown bit still needs painting cos i've got some silver on it :WAVE: . Currently trying to make my own charms as well.

First side of decals is on so while im waiting for them to dry before putting the other side on i thought id post some pictures ...als need to put a clear coat over when im finished :poki:

It arrived orange...

wfeprem083.jpg

so i painted it with silver spray paint.

wfeprem088.jpg

Started adding the decals on first side

babydollgun012.jpg

babydollgun013.jpg

Added the flowers on the far left side

babydollgun016.jpg