showmasters

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

*does manic happy dance of happy*

I love her so much! Woop!!

*attempts not to squee TOO loudly as she has thin walls and even though she's moving out in a few weeks, probably best not to upset the neighbours*

I'm on my phone and saw jewel on sm profile got so excited was about to sat sm I love u and where do I go when I click the link? Halloweaden, damn it
So...adding this event to your 'maybe' list?

:-(

will check the dates with work when im back thursday, not hopefull though

but its being in london helps

Edited by timelord81r

Just had a mini Yipping Yay moment, when I saw this! At least no one saw me this time (I was with someone when I spotted the last Bitten announcement - got some funny looks. lol)

Only one last thing to say now....

SHINEY!

Edited by Nixster

• Moderators

Havent got around to watching Firefly or Serenity so dont know what she is like yet bu Im getting round to it :P lol Thanks for this announcement though :D

Set aside a weekend and just watch straight through it all - believe me after you've watched the first couple of episodes of Firefly you'll just want to keep going...

I love it when a company actually does what it promised - bringing FireFlyguests to Hallowhedon 2.

And not just a guest, you managed to get my favorite actress of the show. I think Kaylee is just TOO brilliant. Can't wait to spend Halloween with her, so thank you tank you THANK YOU!!!

• Moderators

I love it when a company actually does what it promised - bringing FireFlyguests to Hallowhedon 2.

And not just a guest, you managed to get my favorite actress of the show. I think Kaylee is just TOO brilliant. Can't wait to spend Halloween with her, so thank you tank you THANK YOU!!!

I think they've done brilliantly so far with the lineup - we have 3 main cast across 2 shows and 1 very frequently recurring guest star from another (and 1 of the main cast guests was a recurring guest star on another show!). If they keep going like this... what an event it's going to be! (It's going to be brilliant already!)

Set aside a weekend and just watch straight through it all - believe me after you've watched the first couple of episodes of Firefly you'll just want to keep going...
....all the way to the end. Then you 'll want to watch it over again....and again.

With the announcement of Jewel I was 'forced' to insert Firefly Disc 1 into the DVD player again last night.

Edit: Forgot to say Jewel and Sean Maher are in the new series of Warehouse13 on SyFy July 13th. Not that I have access to SyFy :D

Edited by 1of2

• Moderators
And I get to wear a costume"
That has my attention

Implies (to me, anyway) that she's planning on dressing up and coming to the Halloween party on the Saturday! :blink:

And I get to wear a costume"
That has my attention

Implies (to me, anyway) that she's planning on dressing up and coming to the Halloween party on the Saturday! :blink:

That would make Saturday even more fabulous for me :D

Jewel just tweeted this

"Thrilled to announce my appearance at Hallowhedon in London this Oct! An entire wknd devoted to all things Joss..And I get to wear a costume" :D

im being tested, thats what this is lol

damn, first thing im doing at work tomorrow is checking the dates, that tweet more than the costume (oh my i will be dreaming) then again her firefly and sga costumes were overalls wernt they lol, but more important is her excitement for the event, thats very refreshing to hear

well if I even have a job by this time cos my s***ty work is canning ppl again, the stress of constant redundencies is killing me, very demoralised, but good news this weekend is just the first days pull in of the mph show so I think its a good bet ill be able to get it off, now where to find the money from?

Edited by timelord81r

Implies (to me, anyway) that she's planning on dressing up and coming to the Halloween party on the Saturday! :(
That was one of two thoughts I had as well

I only have one thought at the moment and its Jewel Staite in a Slave Leia costume :blink: