ONLINE SHOP Closing dates

• Showmasters Admin

London Film and Comic Con is almost here! But dont worry there is still time to buy your last minute tickets here: http://www.btowstore.com/epages/Store2_Sho...2LFCC%202010%22

Please be aware that the online shop will close for OVERSEAS orders on Tuesday 6th July at 6pm.

For orders INSIDE THE UK the online shop will close on Friday 9th July at 6pm.

This is to allow us time to process, pack and post all the remaining orders for you to recieve them before the show.

It looks like LFCC will be bigger and better than ever before! We will look forward to seeing you there!

:thumbup::YAHOO:;)

As long as you don't mind queuing and don't turn up late, you'll be fine.

If a big guest does get announced late (as hinted at elsewhere) expect the photoshoot sales area to be very busy :uhoh:

Edited by TonytheCylon

I know this was propabably top of the priorities list but just wanted to say can we have a time list for shoots quite soon so we know whether we need to come before 11am or not. Thankyou

agreed, come on sm, please!

im holding out for one before the end of the week if not ill be upset, and you dont want to see mr photo shoot when he is upset lol

im also holding out for some more big guests especially after the disastrous day that was yesterday with 3 major cancelations in one day :-(

As long as you don't mind queuing and don't turn up late, you'll be fine.

If a big guest does get announced late (as hinted at elsewhere) expect the photoshoot sales area to be very busy ^_^

a major perk of working at earls court means ill be right at the front of that first thing in the morning if shoots are announced after the shop closes

• Moderators

agreed, come on sm, please!

im holding out for one before the end of the week if not ill be upset, and you dont want to see mr photo shoot when he is upset lol

To be fair, they're probably changing it around after the cancellations, and taking into account others they may be getting.

dam i get paid on the 9th :D

hope my refund comes in quicker than that so i can order something else.

From experience, the money NEVER comes out the day you do it so you'd probably be safe to order on the 8th :)

Word of warning: I placed my order this morning around 10 AM and my order is showing as paid now (six hours later). So processing is going very quick right now to ensure all orders go out on time.

Got my last order in about 10 minutes before the deadline for customers outside of Great Britain *chuckles* I can be such a procrastinator sometimes :wub: But aside from autographs, I now have everything ordered that I wanted and that was 'order-able' :) SOOOOOO excited!

Finally got my entry tickets last night, but I still haven't had a confirmation email through... I know that has happened to others before, but I can't remember what the response was? I'm at work until the shop closes at 6, so I hope there's no problems with the order :lol:

You can check your store account if you're worried.

Just log in, go on the overview page and do "Query order status".

The store server has been going a little bit crazy in the last couple of days, so chances are your e-mail is still somewhere in cyberspace.

You can check your store account if you're worried.

Just log in, go on the overview page and do "Query order status".

The store server has been going a little bit crazy in the last couple of days, so chances are your e-mail is still somewhere in cyberspace.

I had to book my tickets without logging in as I had forgotten my password. The password reminder still hasn't been received and neither has my email confirmation of my booking! Fingers crossed it is just because it is busy.