Season 3 Spoiler Zone

Big_Pants

But realistically, the storyline in this series has taken place over a very short amount of time - if you think about the fact that Sookie was at the mansion for only about 1 day & 1 night, yet it spanned 2 episodes.

It may be interesting to actually work out the actual timeframe....

True. I even thought about that as I was writing (and yet, still managed to not make any reference to it, duh.). Time does tend to get a bit skewed when one is watching over the course of several weeks. And that applies to all three seasons - they're running the storylines over a much tighter timescale than the books. I hope that at some point, they do a break of a few weeks or months so everyone gets a realistic amount of downtime (and Sookie can rack up some bar hours! :thumbup:) before the next crisis...

Yeah, roll on next Monday - although did I read somewhere that there's no episode on 5th and then the finale is on 12th September. That fortnight's going to be a killer!!!

Noooooes! That is so bahrstardly of them... *cries*

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He really is Sookies rock and I am missing their interaction. In fact how the hell does she still have a job at Merlottes? The woman is never there!

Exactly what I thought!

My views are pretty muchly the same. Trippy scene was daft and I hated the Jason trippy scenes back along, ugh. I so nearly fast forwarded it!!

Fantastic new episode! Ended far too quickly though, oh and iv decided i officially really dont like Tara . . . im starting to agree with those who say she does nothing but cry all the time! Theres just something about her attitude now thats just grating on me :D

I want Sam back to normal too :(

2 weeks to wait to see how things end? It's going to be a long wait.

I have really enjoyed this season, but over all I think they need to trim a few characters/storylines because it seems that they are trying to ensure that all the characters get equal screen time which (for me anyway) means that we get far too many scenes that I think could be cut and not enough scenes that take the main plot forwards.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't think it was as good as the other season finales, but I believe they're setting up for Season 4!!!!

There were more weird bits than anything else, the Calvin Norris scene and Tara cutting her hair, not to mention the Matrix-y bit all very strange but........

Eric covered in cement and he's still absolutely gorgeous :D and Sookie putting Talbot down the sink was pure genius!!!!

Still looking forward to Season 4 though!!!

I actually quite enjoyed the finale. I agree that it was not really like a season finale more like a normal episode, so waiting for the stories to be concluded will be tough. I also think that they could have had a better cliff-hanger to help build the excitement for series 4, but those issues aside there was a lot I did like.

I was surprised with the disaptch of Calvin Norris as his character plays a role in future books, but as I didn't like the way they portrayed him in the TV show, he's no loss. I will be happy if they dispatch Crystal too, but I expect she'll be back.

I liked Tara's haircut, I thought she looked great. Am hoping that we've seen the last of her lip trembling mopey storylines for a while and she can get back to being the strong sassy character she started out being in season 1.

Glad Sookie finally found out about Bill, and she sent him packing (can not have the story of season 4 in the way it should be told if Sookie and Bill are still together)

Eric was as sexy as ever... yes, even covered in cement.

So... is it next June yet?!

Loved Russel's makeup in the finale. Would love to do that as a cosplay, but how would you go about doing it? My thought at the moment is that you'd black up, wear a skull cap with your hair underneath, and then stick lots of black painted flakes of newspaper to your face and head.

And wrap a bloody great chain round your neck obviously...

:YAHOO:

Jason

Loved Russel's makeup in the finale. Would love to do that as a cosplay, but how would you go about doing it? My thought at the moment is that you'd black up, wear a skull cap with your hair underneath, and then stick lots of black painted flakes of newspaper to your face and head.

And wrap a bloody great chain round your neck obviously...

:YAHOO:

Jason

Cover your face in glue and dip your head in an ashtray!!! :unsure: