Season 3 Spoiler Zone

Big_Pants

I like Franklin Mott as well. Much more interesting than Franklin/Mickey (given that he's technically an amalgam of both) in the books. He's giving Tara a good storyline, although I wonder how she's going to get out of his latest plans for her. Gulp.

I loved bored Jason and his office havoc, although I found his storyline with Crystal a bit of a backslide (bar the carwash bit). I know it gives Ryan Kwanten more excuse for screen time, but one reason I really enjoyed watching Jason in S2 was the fact that he wasn't shagging around so much and being awesomely action-orientated instead.

That ending... talk about letting the cat out of the bag! Yikes.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This week's?

LOVED IT!!!!! :D

Franklin's PJs = LOL!

Not enough Sam

Lafayette & Jesus = <3 awwwww

Tara's escape = bloody and brilliant

Yey for Alcide

Full on LOLs for Jason

Lorena gets more evil every episode, I want to punch her right now

Jessica = awesome baby vamp is learning so fast <3 :)

going to get some sleep, work tomorrow!

Loved this weeks ep.

Grrrr @ cliffhangers. xD Need to get used to them though, I suppose. Hehe.

Taras escape was a bit disgusting...

zomg Lafayette + Jesus! <3333

Can't wait for Sookeh to shoot Debbie, shes annoying me already.

I'm sorry but I really don't like Crystal, I think she's been cast all wrong but hey ho just my opinion and she may get better!!!!

Also I'm loving vicious Eric, does that make me a little bit wrong?!?! :thumbup:

Anyone who can look that scary while wearing an aqua V-neck is alright by me ha ha ha :D

I did like the episode, and next weeks looks as if it will be even better.

Only thing I am not liking is Jason's storyline. It kind of seems to me that they don't quite know what to do with him so random scenes of him being an almost cop are just shoved in. I resent them from taking me away from where the real action is. I am also not a fan of Crystal. I know she is important to Jason's story in the future, so I hope they can make her more interesting. At the moment she seems far too bland for the book character, so if they are going to follow any of that story (which to be fair they may not) then we need to see a different side to her to make it work.

Only thing I am not liking is Jason's storyline. It kind of seems to me that they don't quite know what to do with him so random scenes of him being an almost cop are just shoved in. I resent them from taking me away from where the real action is. I am also not a fan of Crystal. I know she is important to Jason's story in the future, so I hope they can make her more interesting. At the moment she seems far too bland for the book character, so if they are going to follow any of that story (which to be fair they may not) then we need to see a different side to her to make it work.

Couldn't agree more. I love Jason and I'm not enjoying his story at all. Yet. Also there's not nearly enough Hoyt at the moment. Give the boy a meaty story please!

Yeah I agree Jason was much better in the second series when he actually had a storyline, the cop thing is a bit of a cop out, if you ask me they should have stuck to the books with him and Crystal!!

Yeah I agree Jason was much better in the second series when he actually had a storyline, the cop thing is a bit of a cop out, if you ask me they should have stuck to the books with him and Crystal!!

Even though I own them all, I have only read book one. Don't want to have ANY idea what's going to happen in the show it makes it all the more exciting!

I agree with this as well. I actually fast-forwarded his scenes with Crystal when I watched the ep on Monday (although will watch them when the other half plays catch-up this weekend). He had a brilliant storyline in S2, but he's not working so well here. And I don't like the way they've made Crystal tepid and Cal Norris coarse. Fortunately the other story arcs are more than making up for it.

Ooooh er! Rather marvellous episode this week. Small quibbles are Claudine not looking as I imagined her BUT I think I'll get over that as Lara Pulver certianly seemed to play her well in the scene and Alcide just does not seem that fussed about Sookie but again that may come about in later episodes. I am REALLY loving Joe as Alcide though, I really do hope he's going to feature heavily in coming seasons.

Edited by Big_Pants

Enjoyed this weeks episode but it took me about 2 hours to watch it because it wouldn't load. Grrrr. Lol.

Wish they'd just get on with it and say what Sookie is, I mean come on... we already know. :/

Claudine was... different. And not as I imagined. Also, did she have a british accent? LOL. Well, a different accent anywho, I'm useless at identifying accents.

Reallllllly wanted Alcide to shoot Debbie, but of course that wouldn't keep with the plot. Not that this series has kept to the plot much at all!

Yay for Pam being rescued. :lol:

I'm loving Season 3, though i have to agree, i really wasnt impressed with Claudine, i expected her to be blonde at least (maybe thats how i see her)

And yeah, Jason's plot is really not working for me either.

And not liking who they have chosen to play Crystal, she does seem rather bland and not the type i thought she would be.

Glad to see the back of Lorena though lol