latest Guest Announcement - KRISTANNA LOKEN

Hi there people!

Ive been waiting for Kristanna Loken a very long time to come to londen!!

I only asked myself this 3 questions:

1-I want a photoshoot together with my wife with kristanna Loken. Does this counts as one or twoo shoot price? 15 or 30 p?

2-I want to sign the photo from the photo shoot, how does this work? You make the photo and its ready on time the same day to let it be signed by her?

3-Do i have to order the photoshoot tickets in forward?

I am traveling from holland to do this all, so i want to be sure it will be right.

Thanks for your help!!

hi Looney in answer to your questions...

1 it will count as 2 photo shoot prices i.e both you and your wife will need a photoshoot ticket

2 usually the photos are back within a few hours of the end of the shoot and if time permits then you can have them signed (bear in mind that Kristanna is proberbly be a busy guest as she hasant been at Collectormania for quite a while) so if your planning on this I'd make sure you leave plenty of time and to make sure you get a VT (if she is a VT guest im guessing that she will be)

3 you can order photoshoot tickets in advance from the online store although if there is any photoshoot tickets left on the days of the show then they will be avaliable at the show on the day - but no guarantees that there would be any left on the day) so if your coming all the way from Holland then maybe best to order the photoshoots in advance when they are avaliable

im sure someone else like QS can confirm everything I've said is right or not :) (as I havant been myself before to LFCC but now with Kristanna and other guests being announced its a real possiblity that I'll be coming)

Like QS I also very much liked Mortal Kombat and im really hoping that I can attend (if i do attend it will be my first LFCC as oi usually only attend CM:MK)

Edited by -Craig-

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Both thanks for your help!

I am going to order two tickets for the photo shoot then!

We are planned to do the same with Stephen Lang, so i hope that the photos are back on time so i can let these be signed by these great artists!

We are traveling from Stansted airport, can you help me with that :P

Also, when i order the tickets now (entrence and 4 photoshoot tickets) do i also have to buy a tickets for the autograph? Or do you pay at the signing table?

And last question :wub: - if i order these tickets, will i get them on time here because they have to been send to holland?

Thanks! :P

Edit: I cannot find the photoshoots tickets for Kristanna Loken online? HELP!

Edited by Looney

Hi,

Both thanks for your help!

I am going to order two tickets for the photo shoot then!

We are planned to do the same with Stephen Lang, so i hope that the photos are back on time so i can let these be signed by these great artists!

We are traveling from Stansted airport, can you help me with that :P

Can't help on that one, but someone surely will :wub: I guess you'll have to take a train to Central London than the tube to the venue.

Also, when i order the tickets now (entrence and 4 photoshoot tickets) do i also have to buy a tickets for the autograph? Or do you pay at the signing table?

Autograph can only be purchased on location, at the signing table if you pay by cash or at the organisers booth (autograph vouchers) if you want to pay by card

And last question :wub: - if i order these tickets, will i get them on time here because they have to been send to holland?

I live in Belgium and so far i never received any tickets late, it always reached me at least some days before i leave for the event. I believe the online shop is closing earlier for overseas customers, to make sure all tickets arrive on time (they are sent by registered post btw).

Thanks! :P

You're welcome :wub:

Ow, and about Kristanna Loken photoshoots tickets, looks like they aren't on sale yet so don't panic! ;)

Edited by God L'Eponge

We are traveling from Stansted airport, can you help me with that :blush:

That's the overview page from Stanstead Airport for the different choices you have.

http://www.stanstedairport.com/portal/page...00357e120a____/

You're coming in only for one day, right? Then I would personally recommend the Stanstead Express, but this is the most expensive choice.

When you leave the Stanstead Express you continue by tube:

1: At Liverpool Street take the Central line (direction Ealing Broadway).

2: Change at Holborn to the Piccadilly line (direction Heathrow Terminal 5 or Heathrow Terminal 1234).

3: Leave the train at Earl's Court.

When you leave the station, cross the street. Earls Court grounds begin there. You need to walk along the first hall almost through the whole grounds. Then turn right and follow the signs to Earls Court 2.

And last question :P - if i order these tickets, will i get them on time here because they have to been send to holland?

Yes, they will arrive in time. I'm in Germany myself. There's only once been a problem with delivery in all the years I've been attending the events, and that was solved quickly and efficiently by having crew walk down the lines and distributing tickets before the event started in the morning.

Edit: I cannot find the photoshoots tickets for Kristanna Loken online? HELP!

They're not on sale yet, so don't panic. :smile:

Keep an eye on those two topics, they will be updated when the shoot goes on sale:

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=57609

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=57608

hi Looney in answer to your questions...

1 it will count as 2 photo shoot prices i.e both you and your wife will need a photoshoot ticket

2 usually the photos are back within a few hours of the end of the shoot and if time permits then you can have them signed (bear in mind that Kristanna is proberbly be a busy guest as she hasant been at Collectormania for quite a while) so if your planning on this I'd make sure you leave plenty of time and to make sure you get a VT (if she is a VT guest im guessing that she will be)

3 you can order photoshoot tickets in advance from the online store although if there is any photoshoot tickets left on the days of the show then they will be avaliable at the show on the day - but no guarantees that there would be any left on the day) so if your coming all the way from Holland then maybe best to order the photoshoots in advance when they are avaliable

im sure someone else like QS can confirm everything I've said is right or not :) (as I havant been myself before to LFCC but now with Kristanna and other guests being announced its a real possiblity that I'll be coming)

Like QS I also very much liked Mortal Kombat and im really hoping that I can attend (if i do attend it will be my first LFCC as oi usually only attend CM:MK)

Yes, everything you've said is right. LFACC works just the same way CM: MK does, the only difference is the entry tickets.

I would be very surprised if Kristanna was not a Virtual Ticket guest.

Virtual Ticket means that there are little paper slips with numbers on them being handed out in the morning, somewhere near where Kristanna will be signing. Pick up one of these each for you and your wife, Looney. There's little white boards near her line and usually throughout the hall too where the numbers that have been called will be announced. Once your number has been called you can join the actual line. That way you don't have to spend that much time in line waiting.

Thanx!!! App. your help guys!

Now i hope someone can tell me how to travel from the airport and then i am ready to go :blush:

We posted at the same time - look at the first post on the page. :smile:

You're coming in only for one day, right? Then I would personally recommend the Stanstead Express, but this is the most expensive choice.

I usually go for the coach from Stanstead into central London unless I'm in a hurry.

I think the Stanstead Express train is £26 return and takes about 45 minutes to Liverpool Street.

The Terrovision coach takes about 75 minutes and costs £14 return to either Liverpool St or Victoria.

I usually go for the coach from Stanstead into central London unless I'm in a hurry.

I think the Stanstead Express train is £26 return and takes about 45 minutes to Liverpool Street.

The Terrovision coach takes about 75 minutes and costs £14 return to either Liverpool St or Victoria.

If you have to fly into Stansted, I would seriously recommend taking the Stansted Express rather than the coach.

Edited by MikeDonovan

• Moderators

The prices stated include the return journey :smile:

So correct me if im wrong. But i pay 14-26 p. for each person to get from the airport to the event?

So travel from airport to event 28-52 p. for two persons and back also the same? :blush:

So correct me if im wrong. But i pay 14-26 p. for each person to get from the airport to the event?

So travel from airport to event 28-52 p. for two persons and back also the same? :blush:

£26 return means you pay £26 for the return journey. £13 each way, if you like. So, each person buys a return ticket for £26, and that gets you to Liverpool Street, and back from Liverpool Street. Hence the word 'return'.

Also, and this is important, this train or coach does not take you 'to the event'. London is a very big city - one of the biggest in the world, and the event is on the other side of London from Liverpool Street, which is where your train will come in to. You'll need to get the tube. I'm not going to give you directions, it's the simplest metro system in the world by far, and you'll be able to figure it out easily here.

Also, and this is important, this train or coach does not take you 'to the event'. London is a very big city - one of the biggest in the world, and the event is on the other side of London from Liverpool Street, which is where your train will come in to. You'll need to get the tube. I'm not going to give you directions, it's the simplest metro system in the world by far, and you'll be able to figure it out easily here.

Tube fares should add an additional 4 quid per person per trip (so 16 pounds altogether) to the travel costs.

i missed her at the last event she did, nice guest again ( for me anyway) allthough i guess some people might be fed up of the same faces. Anyone with feedback on how she is too meet? A couple of my recent meets at events were a big dissapointment. I hope shes friendly.

She was at C4 the last time which was in October 2003.

That means she has not been at a show in almost seven years. I am really not sure how a guest returning after seven years would make someone fed up?

Like I've said before somewhere in this topic, she was actually the very first guest I ever met, and I do have very good memories of that.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Yeah 7 years is the sort of repeat guest we need, as a lot of people, even if they went to those events (like me for instance) might not have had the chance or money to meet her.

I've been attending events since CM2, but it wasnt untill CM11 annd 12 that I had enough money to get more than 1 or 2 autographs. So there are LOTS of people I missed out on despite being at the events themselves.

Being in school sucked lol

Yeah 7 years is the sort of repeat guest we need, as a lot of people, even if they went to those events (like me for instance) might not have had the chance or money to meet her.

I've been attending events since CM2, but it wasnt untill CM11 annd 12 that I had enough money to get more than 1 or 2 autographs. So there are LOTS of people I missed out on despite being at the events themselves.

Being in school sucked lol

I only got into cons last summer at the LFCC, bring back all the past guests i missed and start with leonard nimoy!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know this is gonna sound kind of crazy but am gonna get two photoshoots and have her sign one of the photos of us together.

Am sure many of us who are going on the Sunday hope her stock of photos dont lower too much or indeed go completely.

Am also tempted to buy Bloodrayne from Amazon *Ducks from incoming missiles*

I know this is gonna sound kind of crazy but am gonna get two photoshoots and have her sign one of the photos of us together.

Why should this sound crazy?

A lot of attendees to get their photo shoots signed, and you won't be the only one buying two photo shoots either.

Am sure many of us who are going on the Sunday hope her stock of photos dont lower too much or indeed go completely.

Sometimes photos do run out unfortunately. It hasn't happened often, but it has happened.

Everyone has a guilty pleasure. ;)

A lot of attendees to get their photo shoots signed, and you won't be the only one buying two photo shoots either.

At collector my funds were very low and wish I could have gone crazy and got many more things signed, I was going to get the photoshoot with Linda (Hamilton) and Chris (Barrie) signed but then I wouldnt have had the dosh for other things.

This time I am planning ahead and will be pushing the boat out somewhat, I think theres part of me thats fearing I could just not hold back anymore and go completely nuts and want everything signed but I am denying myself this.

Sometimes photos do run out unfortunately. It hasn't happened often, but it has happened.

With such a high profile and much wanted guest as Kristanna I think her photos will run out quite rapidly.

Everyone has a guilty pleasure. :D

Only to check it out to see how good orrrrrrrrrrrr otherwise it maybe :YAHOO:

Everyone has a guilty pleasure. :D

Been 5/6 previous events by SM and only once has the person gone see got through all the pics of the ones i was hoppin get hold of. If theres a particular pic you want signed but either KL runs out or never had it begin you with might be able get it from a stall or alternativley search online and buy it or find gd version and print it off on gd quality paper and bring it along yourself. Personally i wouldn't mind getting one from her FHM shoot but if she a)hasnt got them or b)refuses sing them i'll mek do with whichever pic i like the look of