Venue map and signing area

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Here are the maps of the signing areas for Collectormania. Don't worry if you don't see a guests name listed, it simply means that they will be in one of the main signing zones (A, B, C or D) and this information will only be available on the day of the event. Simply look for the big maps posted around the venue.

WE WILL BE USING GATE 3 FOR QUEUES FOR PATRICK STEWART AND LINDA HAMILTON, AND GATE 4 (OPPOSITE MCDONALDS) FOR GENERAL ADMISSION

friDONSmap.gif

SATDONSmap.gif

SUNDONSmap.gif

monDONSmap.gif

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Thanks. this map will come in handy, as its our first time at this event in MK

You won't need to print it out or anything, there's usually Programs available with all the info you need including a map.

What has happended to Elenoir has she cancelled she is not on the sunday signing

Ahem...

Don't worry if you don't see a guests name listed, it simply means that they will be in one of the main signing zones (A, B, C or D) and this information will only be available on the day of the event

:D

What has happended to Elenoir has she cancelled she is not on the sunday signing

She is still onthe thread for guests days and prices

Sm also say:

Don't worry if you don't see a guests name listed, it simply means that they will be in one of the main signing zones (A, B, C or D) and this information will only be available on the day of the event. Simply look for the big maps posted around the venue.

So she is probably in one of the signing areas

lol classic case of posting at the same time :D

Has Jennie Linden's day changed? She's listed on the website and in the 'days and prices' thread as attending Sunday, but the maps posted above list her for Saturday instead.

If she has changed, it suits me fine. I'm only going on Saturday and thought I'd have to miss her. I just wanted to check.

Thanks. this map will come in handy, as its our first time at this event in MK

If you get lost, just keep walking and you'll end up where you want to be as it's one long oval. :P

However, a map is handy as every single time I decided a guest was in a certain direction last year, I ended up going the longer way round!

• Showmasters Admin

we have closed this thread till we can get all the days match up as there seems to be the odd guest that dose not mach up , if you can give us a little time we will get the complete guest list up and update on the front page and all threads so all are correct .

thank you and sorry

lots going on today :D

jason

this may seem stupid of me but i havent been here before. Is that literally the football pitch in the middle with the guests being spread out around it where the spectators normally are?

I hope i'm wrong otherwise i will have to pack my rain coat and multiple layers.

• Showmasters Admin

Has Jennie Linden's day changed? She's listed on the website and in the 'days and prices' thread as attending Sunday, but the maps posted above list her for Saturday instead.

If she has changed, it suits me fine. I'm only going on Saturday and thought I'd have to miss her. I just wanted to check.

Yes she changed days to Saturday.