Latest Guest Announcement - DEAN ANDREWS

showmasters

Excellent news - very pleased to hear this.

If it's possible to get Marshall as well that would even better, especially seeing as he's from my hometown :)

we are working on it i am expecting a phone call soon from he we shall see

jason :WAVE:

Oh, wow! I have met Dean, Keeley and Philip but not Marshall so if you get him I think I would be a definite for attending this con!!

And, as much as I absolutely hate his character in the show, I would love to meet Daniel Mays too. I think he did a fantastic job in this last season of A2A.

Edited by Pompey87

For goodness sake why just Monday? Need him on a cast shot and have been waiting a while - cant make Monday. Any chance of a day on the weekend as well??????

Anyone know how I can get my cast shot signed otherwise???

I agree. cant make the monday either!! Got a cast shot i need to add to also. If Marshall attends on the Monday too i'm gonna be soooooooooooo gutted!! :WAVE:

I am attending the show from the Friday to the Sunday but just cant afford to spend the Monday there also! Any chance Dean (and Maybe) Marshall could do the Sunday aswell? :P

Fantastic guest, thank you!! I have met Dean before, and he is such a nice guy. It will be great to see him again.

If there was any chance of getting anyone else from Ashes to Ashes, that would be brilliant too. I missed out on both Philip Glenister and Keeley Hawes (at the LFCC) last year.

I would like to second this request. I would love to meet the rest if the cast, especially Philip and Keeley. :thumbup:

For goodness sake why just Monday? Need him on a cast shot and have been waiting a while - cant make Monday. Any chance of a day on the weekend as well??????

Anyone know how I can get my cast shot signed otherwise???

I agree. cant make the monday either!! Got a cast shot i need to add to also. If Marshall attends on the Monday too i'm gonna be soooooooooooo gutted!! :thumbup:

I am attending the show from the Friday to the Sunday but just cant afford to spend the Monday there also! Any chance Dean (and Maybe) Marshall could do the Sunday aswell? :D

Hopefully, he will attend on the Sunday as well?? Otherwise I will have to pre order it. Is it on the Tenth Planet site?

If it's possible to get Marshall as well that would even better, especially seeing as he's from my hometown :)

we are working on it i am expecting a phone call soon from he we shall see

jason :thumbup:

Any news on this, I would also like to add my interest in getting Marshall to attend. I saw Dean 2 years ago and Philip last year, so Marshall or Keeley would be great :D. If not successful though, I know it is probably due to a factor out of your control, but I will still definitely be there on teh Saturday and Monday to see some great guests you already have lined up ;).

Any news on this,

Jason posted this at 3.20 AM this morning. :thumbup:

If there's news I'd think we may have to wait til Monday. Marshall probably has to check some things before agreeing, and that may be difficult during the weekend.

Ah thanks :). I will be waiting in hope on Monday, although I understand it may never happen. I just loved the finale last night and it would be so brilliant if he did confirm, especially for the Monday of the four days as that day I only have one guest I want to see so far :).

Edited by davidbrookes

Yeah, mine too, I occasionally see him when I get the train to work in the morning!

Cool! I've seen him in the big Tescos on Hibel Road. I didn't like to bother him for an autograph while he was shopping, though...

Great to hear he may be attending the event.

Met Dean at C14 and he was really chatty to the fans. A great guest who rocked in Ashes to Ashes.

I have to agree, I was there for a good five minutes with my dad and friend talking to him and even got a brilliant picture with me dean and my friend. It was as though we all knew each other from previous to Collectormania and guests like him really do help to show what a great event Collectormania is.

Thank you so much for getting dean!! I cannot wait to meet him again!!! I was just wondering is there any chance of there being a dean photoshoot on the monday where you can buy the tickets on the day? Please, please it would be absoloutly brilliant if this could be arranged!

Just wanted to add that I'm really happy about this! Thank you!

Any chance of any more Ashes to Ashes guests? :D

Thank you so much for getting dean!! I cannot wait to meet him again!!! I was just wondering is there any chance of there being a dean photoshoot on the monday where you can buy the tickets on the day? Please, please it would be absoloutly brilliant if this could be arranged!

Agreed!

I would like to meet Dean again. Met him at G-mex with Marshall and had a chat about 80's fashion and also what I thought the programme was all about (just after series 1). Without giving the ending away for people that haven't seen it yet - I got it dead right, maybe they just stole my idea!

Yes just wondering myself is Dean def confirmed for Monday and will he be doing photos and is there any news on Marshall, would be great if they could both make it as know a lot of people who never made Manchester would love to see them both.

• Moderators

If Marshall is coming, he'll be announced like any other guest is, so you won't miss it. Until that happens, assume he's not coming.

Just like if Dean cancels, or he's doing photos, this information will be on here.

Just got back from MK and to let other Ashes fans know there are photoshoots with Dean on monday at £10 each, available at the organisers booth. Time was up at 2.55 but best to check this is still the case.

Edited by buffy2k