When will photos / autographs go on sale?

supajulz

Hi Showmasters,

Just wondering, as we now have 7 guests announced, will the photoshoot / extra autographs be up on the online store soon?

Just wondering as the earlier I buy them, the more money I will have at the con.

Thanks

**Edit**

Just to let you know that Mark has replied in post 18 that all 7 guests will be included in the auto pack as normal at ET5.

The other query re: Extra Autos and Photographs, they are usually available to purchase from the Reg desk at the con, but this has not been confirmed by SM/ME

Edited by Rhianydd

They don't normally go on the online shop now. They are normally just sold at the events. At least that has been my experience at the last 4 cons i've been to for Massive Events.

Too Tall posted in the 'How things work' thread about vouchers, so I assumed they could be bought in advance. I have always bought them at the con but only because I haven't planned in advance. I thought they did go up for sale for ET3, but really close tot he con (but I could be mistaken)

Vouchers: Your registration pack will contain vouchers for your autographs (these autograph vouchers maybe on the back of your convention guide book). Your pack will also contain your photo shoot vouchers if you are a Silver or Gold pass holder or have ordered them in advance online. If you think any of your vouchers are missing please let us know immediately. You will be asked for them when you come to claim your autographs or photo shoots. If you forget to bring these vouchers or lose them, you will not be able to claim your autographs or photo shoots. These vouchers are YOUR responsibility, please treat them as if they are CASH. You WILL NOT be able to claim your photo shoots and autographs without these vouchers.

Edited by supajulz

• Moderators

It's been quite rare recently for them to go up in the online shop beforehand. The last time I can remember it happening was for some of the events in the latter half of 2009.

Extra autograph tickets have never been on sale in advance, at least not that I can remember.

Sometimes photo shoot tickets have gone on sale prior to the shows, but at the last couple of shows that didn't happen.

Ok, thanks for letting me know

any reason for them stopping selling them in advance?

any reason for them stopping selling them in advance?

No idea, sorry.

Could be because we had quite a few last minute announcements recently. But my guess is as good as yours there.

Dont worry about it, I was only asking to be nosey!

Better get hiding away my money then so I dont go spending it all before the con!! :unsure:

Not normally. :(

If it is the case, then SM/ME would announce prices for photographs and autographs and say it wasnt included in your ticket price, like they did for James Masters at another con once.

So, since they havent done that, it is safe to say that it is still included for you :D

Yay! More money for goodies :D;)

• Showmasters Admin

Not normally. :YAHOO:

If it is the case, then SM/ME would announce prices for photographs and autographs and say it wasnt included in your ticket price, like they did for James Masters at another con once.

So, since they havent done that, it is safe to say that it is still included for you :YAHOO:

Hi there,

That is indeed the case! All 7 guests announced will have their autograph included as part of the ticket! :D

Mark :YAHOO:

Not normally. :YAHOO:

So, since they havent done that, it is safe to say that it is still included for you :YAHOO:

Hi there,

That is indeed the case! All 7 guests announced will have their autograph included as part of the ticket! :D

Mark :YAHOO:

does the same apply with photos?

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

That's the closest convention time-wise that we've got. There's quite a few others that don't have these on-sale online yet, so it's possible they might do it. I would just wait and see :D