• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So to sumarise....

Patrick Stewart

Saturday: Un-confimed attendance until further notice

Sunday: Attending

Just to know what the situation is....

Yes, that is correct. Anybody who has already bought photoshoots with Patrick and he doesn't end up attending on the Saturday can either have a refund or have them transferred to the Sunday.

Edited by Beechy

So in short, whether you have tickets for Saturday or Sunday, as long as you can make Sunday, you have a win/win situation.

That sounds about right to me. Luckilly I'm around all weekend so no need to worry myself.

So in short, whether you have tickets for Saturday or Sunday, as long as you can make Sunday, you have a win/win situation.

Only if Patrick cannot attend the Saturday. If he can attend the saturday and you decide you want your photoshoot on the sunday instead, I think you would either have to stay on the saturday or buy another ticket for the sunday.

Id get a mod to confirm

Yeah but you still win cos if he comes Saturday and you have a Sat ticket, you get snapped on Sat, then if he doesn't you just move right on over to Sun with your Sat ticket.. hence the win/win :D

Its not a win/win situation for me as I said in an earlier post I booked 3 photoshoots for the Saturday, Linda Hamilton, Kate Mulgrew and Patrick Stewart.

I could have picked either the Saturday or the Sunday to pick my 3 photoshoots, but selected the Saturday due to the site saying that Patrick was only doing the Saturday.

So now if he only does a Sunday im screwed as I cant make 2 days due to work commitments..

If it is possible and Patrick only does the Sunday then I would like to hope that Jason will see some of the predicaments and hopefully let us swap the days of the remaining 2 photoshoots we have booked over to the Sunday.

Trouble is im having to wait for the announcment to see if he is definetely doing the Saturday before trying to swap my shifts over with one of the other guys at work..

All the best

Sean

Edited by Kingy68

C'mon Patrick we're dying from the tension! :D

I have no fingernails left and my hairs started to fall out.. Not shaven for 3 days and I feel light a right tramp.....

** Waits and sits at computer desk biting fingers and twiddling the last tufts of hair **

Edited by Kingy68

Maybe when Patrick contacted them about this they put the shoot postage on hold, so that when they know for sure they will just post out sunday ones, with the saturday orders being a certain colour or having a certain mark/letter with them?

im a little concerned my photshoot ticket hasnt arrived yet despite being one of the first to purchase when others patrick tickets have arrived, if its not here tomorrow ill email SM's

Have to admit SM sent them out very quickly and mine were here within 2 or 3 days..

I'de phone, probably Royal Mails fault again..

Ive had 3 packages go missing in Ebay over the past 3 weeks... Luckily I sent them registered post..

You do wonder if anyone has actually told Sir Patrick how much hassle/distress the delay in a final decision appears to have caused some people who can't make the Sunday?

Maybe if he knew the situation some people are in, it would help get a decision one way or the other.

Maybe when Patrick contacted them about this they put the shoot postage on hold, so that when they know for sure they will just post out sunday ones, with the saturday orders being a certain colour or having a certain mark/letter with them?

yer but others have got theres who ordered after me, its just annoying, i didnt run home then wait refreshing for hours and be one of the first to end up with the second colour code, or have to mess around cos its been lost.

i guess im getting upset over nothing, I have an email confirmation and the money has been taken from my account so its not like ill miss out, just annoying

Don't get me wrong, very happy with the line up and can't wait till next Sat!

But, I think SM should not give specific dates/times for announcing things as problems often arise. If you just said "we'll let you know as soon as Patrick informs us" that would have been better than saying 17th, then 19th. :)

True, that would of been ok. But as with anything you'll still get some people saying 'well when is that? I have to know by x day...'

And no I dont think Stewart knows, whatever he's sorting out is probably taking precedence for him lol

Ah the life of a much-loved actor, always busy.

And with the tickets maybe they got halfway through the first batch and stopped. They did say they send them out randomly, not in exact order-order lol

I know I ordered quickly but I'm sure I wasnt number 4, but thats the ticket I got in the red batch.

Edited by BeatrixKiddo88

I agree James you would have thought they would have learnt their lesson from when they have promised guest announcements at specific times I am quite angry as it is causing problems with me changing my annual leave days at work and I am sure many others!And not a word from them while lots of us keep checking bavking for news and worrying

We did get a word, the word was 'He still hasnt called, we're waiting like you guys'

By this time usually we'd have a timetable of sorts, so obviously this is causing SM problems too as they need to cement all the shoots in, but cant yet because they are waiting on that one phone call.

But I agree, maybe telling us when its due isnt the best thing. But as always, that would backfire into a 'we dont get enough info from you guys wah wah wah' argument.

Lose/Lose for SM really when stuff like this happens.

• Moderators

They can only tell us when they know. I don't think anyone should be getting angry, as it's clearly out of their hands.

They can't win sometimes. Give a specific date and people moan when it doesn't happen. Don't give a specific date and you just get people asking all the time when they're getting info.

At the end of the day, people are going to get frustrated no matter how SMs deal with it.

Maybe people would appreciate a daily update, maybe everyday at 7.00pm saying no news yet?

It's not ideal, but then at least people would know that currently nothing has changed (which is what they should assume anyway, but you know some people like to see it in writing).

• Moderators

If there was news, Jason would post it. No one needs an update. It's just common sense.

He's obviously aware that people are agitated - hence the reply before - but he probably doesn't think people need telling over and over.

No doubt he is as anxious to get the news as anyone else. It's not doing him any favours not being able to tell people when to come and meet arguably his biggest guest at this event, so I don't get why people are getting annoyed at him.

Yes its a pity people are getting annoyed about it.

I plan to be there all four days so its just a case of seeing whoever, whenever they turn up.

To be honest anyone could drop out at any time (for various reasons), so just enjoy the weekend and see whoever turns up!