Burn for Hub 5........

Avengers7

does Burn even need a topic lol (i.e i think they should know we want him) being one of the main 5. Neither does Eve or Naoko or Gareth or John) They KNOW we want them! :huh::YAHOO:

It never hurts to remind them, in a respectful way, that we love and want a given person. And then to follow up said reminder with shameless, polite begging. :lol:

does Burn even need a topic lol (i.e i think they should know we want him) being one of the main 5. Neither does Eve or Naoko or Gareth or John) They KNOW we want them! :YAHOO::YAHOO:

It never hurts to remind them, in a respectful way, that we love and want a given person. And then to follow up said reminder with shameless, polite begging. :D

Damn right!

And can we have Burn please?? We'll be ever so good (ish)

• 4 months later...

Burn Gorman would be great, him and John are the only two left from the main cast who I haven't met yet and I can't see John attending this event myself with him being busy with his tour. We had the girls; Eve and Naoko last time so how about the boys; Gareth and Burn this time? We're half way there already :D

I can't resist chiming in again with a bit more shameless, polite begging. Burn is simply a wonderful guest, as deeply loved and appreciated by the cast members whom you've already announced as he is by all of the Hub attendees with whom I have spoken or corresponded. You're already spoiling us beautifully, of course, but if you and he could manage it, I think it would be lovely to have Burn back. :)

• Moderators

And given the very strong s1/2 bias in the guests this time around... Burn would just fit into that PERFECTLY.

*is not begging, honest*

*could beg if you want her to, however*

• 2 weeks later...