Burn for Hub 5........

Avengers7

I agree, I'd love to meet him too. Burn and John are now the only two members of the main cast that I haven't met yet plus Burn hasn't been to The Hub since the second one now so I'm hoping it's his turn to come back to one lol. He was fantastic as Owen Harper and he's a great actor too so yeah, pretty please Showmasters/Massive Events? B)

Edited by Doctor Who

• Moderators

I definitely highly recommend Burn's hugs. I literally BOUNCED out of my photoshoot with him at Hub 2. He was brilliant in the bits of panel talk he was in too. Really do want to see him back at an event :huh:

• Moderators

Some of my lingering memories of Hub 2 are involving Burn. The wonderful hug, the running away in mock terror when 5 of us had a joint photo with him, and oh goodness that talk he did with Gareth.

'In the fairies episode'

'Which one was the fairies episode?'

'They're ALL the fairies episodes!!!'

Of the main cast, I think Burn is actually the one I want the most at 5. (Possibly because I have seen him in longer than any of the others.)

If I were forced to choose just one main cast member for Hub 5 at this point, for purely selfish reasons it would be Burn. It would be especially nice if he could manage to be there for the whole event, of course, but it was so brilliant to have him there for the one day at Hub 2. He's sweet, intelligent and stimulating to talk to, and he brings something incredibly valuable to any event or project. He is truly a lovely man and a great guest.

• Moderators

He was only in 1 and a bit talks at Hub 2, but he was utterly fantastic in them. Would really, really love to see him back - and for him to be able to stick around longer and be in more of them.