Eternal Twilight 5

showmasters

Okay so it looks like im not going to Et5 thanks to people and im proper gutted i hope i dnt miss any really great guests eg taylor rob kristen kellan D: i probably wont be attending Et6 either. hope every one enjoys it though and people will have to tells us who dnt attend what it was like lmaoo :) *Sighs*

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from peoples past experience, Do the tickets go on sale at exactly 7pm?? or bit before / bit late?? Wasn't sure if the website is preprogrammed or whatever to "make" them available at 7pm or if a staff member puts them on sale if that makes sense (probably not!!) I am at work tomorro so will have to make sure I am on a pc to get my ticket :-S just hope work ain't busy lol

It won't be before.

It's usually around or just after. I'm pretty sure it's not pre-programmed to do anything.

Thanks David. I work for the railways you see so if need be trains will have to stop. Priorities and all :D

It can't sell out can it? Not untl ticketes go on general sale at least :).

Seeing ET4 isn't sold out yet and only ET4 ticket holders can buy so far it can't sell out today, no. :D (Assuming that the number of tickets isn't going to be lowered, and with the hotel being the same I don't see that happening.) Specific categories may sell out, but not the whole event.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Hi I have a question for tonight, usually I buy mine and my friends ticket, but this time we are going to get them seperately just because neither of us enough in one account. Does it matter that the et4 order is in my name? Her name is down on one of the tickets so as long as she quotes my order number will that b alright?

Would love someone to anser my question asap..... PLEASE.......

I bought my ticket for ET4 at ET3...however i wasn't given an order number or anything, was just told that i will be emailed closer to the event.....(hence i haven't heard anything yet)...so was wondering what do i do about that in regards to getting a ticket for ET5 tonight... HELP...!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Would love someone to anser my question asap..... PLEASE.......

I bought my ticket for ET4 at ET3...however i wasn't given an order number or anything, was just told that i will be emailed closer to the event.....(hence i haven't heard anything yet)...so was wondering what do i do about that in regards to getting a ticket for ET5 tonight... HELP...!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

As posted in the other topic: put the names of ticket owners in the comments field. Ideally add a note like "tickets were bought at ET3, we have no order numbers" in the comments box too. You'll be fine that way.

Hi I have a question for tonight, usually I buy mine and my friends ticket, but this time we are going to get them seperately just because neither of us enough in one account. Does it matter that the et4 order is in my name? Her name is down on one of the tickets so as long as she quotes my order number will that b alright?

You gave her name as one of the ticket holders with your order, right?

Then to the best of my knowledge this will be alright if you order separately this time.

The name of the person ordering doesn't really matter as long as your friend's name is on the list of ticket owners. If you gave her name she is on the list, so things are okay.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

• 6 months later...