Eternal Twilight 5

showmasters

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im moving in the next couple of weeks and ive ordered 2 tickets for this con. who do i need to contact with my new address ???

The store address is info@collectormania.com. Please e-mail Yvie with your order number (if you don't have one because you bought at the show just the name is fine) and the new address.

I have emailed about this, but I'll ask here too because I'm annoying like that...

My friend and I got our tickets together, but it's just occurred to us that we won't be travelling together and she will be arriving a lot later than me (prob about 5 hours after myself) - So although we share the same invoice number etc, will we get two separate ticket numbers, so she can post mine onto me so I can register as soon as I get to the Hotel? Or will we have to register together?

Thanks in advanced.

Unless something has changed (sorry, last time I ordered two tickets was for the first Chevron, so it's been a while) you'll receive only one letter per order, so yours would be saying "ticket X + ticket Y".

If I recall correctly in that case the person who registered first could register for both and get both registration packs etc.

im moving in the next couple of weeks and ive ordered 2 tickets for this con. who do i need to contact with my new address ???

The store address is info@collectormania.com. Please e-mail Yvie with your order number (if you don't have one because you bought at the show just the name is fine) and the new address.

thanx :)

Yvie usually posts when she starts/finishes sending out the registration letters. Just keep a look out on here. I expect it will be soon.

Sometimes she posts misleading thread titles too, just for a laugh :thumbup:

I have emailed about this, but I'll ask here too because I'm annoying like that...

My friend and I got our tickets together, but it's just occurred to us that we won't be travelling together and she will be arriving a lot later than me (prob about 5 hours after myself) - So although we share the same invoice number etc, will we get two separate ticket numbers, so she can post mine onto me so I can register as soon as I get to the Hotel? Or will we have to register together?

I've answered this via email, but for anyone else with the same problem...

If your friend is getting the letter but you're arriving first, you can have them tell you what ticket number you are. You can then register before your friend arrives.

Please note that we tend not to allow the first person to collect the registration packs for everyone on a registration letter because we need to see ID from each attendee so that we know the right person is collecting your stuff.

Please note that we tend not to allow the first person to collect the registration packs for everyone on a registration letter because we need to see ID from each attendee so that we know the right person is collecting your stuff.

Typical, I remembered wrong. :thumbup: Been too long since I booked more than one ticket.

Not misleading per se. It all depends on how a person interprets the title in relation to their expectations.

I'd agree with you if it hadn't been for that pesky exclamation mark. That tricksy little ! makes it look like a much more exciting thread than an address update reminder :thumbup: